Chapter 15

(A/N: This chapter idea is from @chubbymonkey13248. Thanks a lot!)

Time skip to night xD

(Y/N)'s POV
We found another Pokemon Centre while walking. Since it was getting dark, (I know, I know, I already did this. But whatever!!) we decided to sleep there. When we got our room from Nurse Joy, me, Ash, Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena went to our room. Our room had:
A bunk bed in each side (so 2)
A bed in the middle
A desk with a lamp
A closet
And a door leading to a balcony

We all unpacked then I took the bed in the middle. Everyone, including me, was fast asleep.

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. I tried to fall asleep again, but something was bothering me, and I didn't know what. Yawning, I opened the door to the balcony and went there. It was very peaceful. I cleared my mind there. A beautiful view of the moon.

Clemont's POV (OoO xD)
I woke up in the middle of the night. I don't know why. When I put on my glasses, I saw that the bed (Y/N) slept on was empty. Then I noticed the door leading to the balcony was left open. Curious, I walked there and (Y/N) was there.

"(Y/N)?" I asked nervously. "H-hm?! Oh uhh... H-Hey... Clemont." She stuttered, startled. "What are you doing here? I-It's the middle of the night." She said. "Well, I woke up for some reason." I blushed. "O-Oh. Same h-here." She stuttered again. "Well, mind if I stay out here for a while?" I asked, not believing my words.

"Uhh... s-sure." (Y/N) replied. I stood next to her. Why would I even bother to do this?? "So... how are you're inventions... going?" She asked, starting a conversation while turning her head to look at me.
"It's going fine. But it's going to need some more work." I replied, turning my head to look at her.
"So how are you going with your studying?" I asked (Y/N).
"It's... okay I guess."
"Oh."

My cheeks started to burn up. Good thing Bonnie isn't here. I got suspicious when Bonnie asked me that sudden question. Wait, does she know about me liking (Y/N)?? I blushed. She slowly leaned in and...

A/N: You guys should be hating me right now because this is seriously the THIRD and WORST cliffhanger of the story! Anyways, thanks @chubbymonkey13348 for the idea!! I'll make the next chapter later.
Buh-Bye!