Chapter 23

(Y/N)'s POV
It was getting boring just sitting down, waiting for the others to come back, and being alone with Clemont. I think this was a plan of Bonnie's or something. I sigh, not knowing what to do. I ate some of my food, then drank some water out of my cup.

Wait, Bonnie's plan of her's?! If it was her plan, then she must have told Serena and Ash about umm... me! No, she kept her promise, right?? "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Clemont asks. "H-Hm?!? Oh... I-I'm fine." I reply, startled. Fine, I'll just talk to him.

Bonnie's POV
Me and Serena were in the bathroom, taking our time. I didn't tell Ash, Clemont or even Serena about (Y/N), as promised. My plan (in the restaurant) went like this:
1. Have Serena try some yummy drinks
2. Wait for Ash to go look at food with Pikachu
3. Serena goes to the bathroom (because of the drinks)
4. I go with Serena
Then (Y/N) and Clemont were alone!

I was peeking from the bathroom door while Serena was doing her business behind me. I saw (Y/N) and my big brother. Both of them were actually talking and laughing around. But something got me curious. (Y/N) said something like, "Clemont, I don't think we should tell anyone about the night we umm... k-kissed. It's just really... personal for me." then Clemont replied like, "Yeah, okay. I understand. I wouldn't want to tell anyone either." and chuckled then talked about something after that.

Wait a second!! The night they kissed?!? Is this true?!? Serena was finished and told me, "Bonnie, let's go back to the table now. I'm done using the bathroom." and I nodded. We came out of the bathroom and walked over to the table, sitting our the seats.

"Hi! We're back!" I called out to them. "Hey, there, you two." Clemont greeted. "So what were you two talking about?" I asked. "Oh, we were just umm... talking and... having a... conversation?" (Y/N) lied, I think. I knew what she was talking about, but I just asked anyway. "Hey, everyone. The desserts were a little expensive." Ash said, walking to us. "Guys, we better get a room from the Pokemon Centre. It is getting dark." Serena said. I agreed, then all of us went to the Pokemon Centre and got a room from Nurse Joy.

(Y/N)'s POV
I couldn't believe it! I was actually having fun at the restaurant. Me and Clemont were just talking and chuckling here and there. Anyway, we got our room from Nurse Joy. I went to the first bed closest to me and sat on it, yawning. I was really tired, maybe because I woke up in that one night Clemont fixed my device, or that other night I kissed him, and another night Clemont saved me from Team Rocket, which I don't normally do. I lay down on the bed and was fast asleep.

A/N: Short chapter, I know. Sorry, but this chapter literally has 516 words, believe it or not! Anyway, next chapter might take longer to publish.
Buh-Bye!