Chapter 24

Bonnie's POV
Me and Dedenne woke up and stood up from the bed. "Good morning, Bonnie!" Serena greeted. Serena and Ash were up, but Clemont wasn't. Same with (Y/N). My big brother doesn't sleep in. Has he been staying up in the middle of nights?? "Good morning, you two!" I greeted back. "I can't wait to go battle the gym leader! Then I can enter the Kalos League!" Ash cheered.

"Hey, how come Clemont and (Y/N) look like they're sleeping in?" I asked. "Maybe both of them were really tired." Serena answered, packing her stuff.

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N)...! Wake up...!! (Y/N)?? It's Bonnie!" I heard a voice who woke me up. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a face on front of me. "Good morning, (Y/N)!" Bonnie greeted. "Hey there, Bonnie." I yawned, sitting up. I must have slept in, because Ash, Bonnie, and Serena looked like they are ready to go, and the clock says 9:00.

I guess I really am tired. Bonnie then walks up to Clemont and wakes up her brother. "Big brother...! Wake up! We're going to leave, Clemont!!" Bonnie yelled, which got Clemont to wake up. I put on the winter clothes everyone wore, then left with the rest. We ate a quick breakfast first, then all of us then walked out of the Pokemon Centre and went to the Gym. Ash ran there, of course. "Snowbelle City Gym, here I come!!" Ash cheered.

We reached the gym, opened the door, and walked inside. Me, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont sat down on the seats where we could watch the battle. The battle started almost immediately and the rest of us watched.

(A/N: In my story here, Ash does not lose to Wulfric. And lol I'm so sorry but I have to skip the battle 'cause I am too lazy to do it.)

"Avalugg is unable to battle. The winner is Ash and his Greninja." The referee announced. "Yay!" Bonnie cheered beside me. "Alright!!" Ash exclaimed. "Here's proof that you have beaten me. The Iceberg badge." Wulfric said to Ash as he took the badge. "Yes! Now I can enter the Kalos League!" Ash cheered as he put his badge in his case.

A/N: OMG short chapter! And to think my chapters were getting longer... :/ Again, next chapter will take a while to publish, if that's okay.
Buh-Bye!