Marvel Movies

"When the days are cold and the cards all fold and the saints we see are all made of gold when your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all when the bloods run stale-"

"I wanna hide the truth I wanna shelter you but with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide no matter what we breed we're still made of greed this is my kingdom come this is my kingdom come."

"When you feel my heat look into my eyes it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide don't get too close it's dark inside it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide."

"Curtains call is the last of all when the lights fade out all the sinners crawl so they dug your grave and the masquerade will come calling out at the mess you've made."

"Don't want to let you down but I am hell-bound oh this is all for you don't wanna hide the truth no matter what we breed we still are made of greed this is my kingdom come this is my kingdom come."

"When you fell my heat look into my eyes it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide don't get too close it's dark inside it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide."

"They say it's what you make I say it's up to fate it's woven in my soul I need to let you go your eyes they shine so bright I wanna save that light I can't escape this now unless you show me how."

"When you feel my need look into my eyes it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide don't t get to close its dark inside it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide."

The song finished. Dad always did have good taste in music.. This was one of the newer songs that we enjoyed. It was mostly Journey and AC DC that we liked but the Imagine Dragons we loved. Demons, Bet My Life, and Ready Aim Fire were some of my favorites. He liked I'm So Sorry and Bleeding Out. What can I say I got good genes.

Waking up with a start and realizing it, it was only a dream. Dad wasn't here. Only Lucas. And Ben. And Eve. I couldn't help but snort at the sight. Ben and Eve were on the floor hand in hand. Bens black hair covering his blue eyes. Eve was on her side, light brown hair braided and green eyes closed.

I wanted to get up make some food, but someone was holding me down with an arm. Lucas popped his blue eye open.

"Stay. Your warm and I'm cold. It's winter and this ships heat sucks."

"But I've got to get u-"

He smothered me with a pillow.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't. Wai-"

"Congrats now you don't have to get up. Sleep or I'll lay on top of you to make you stay."

Knowing from all the times we did hand to hand combat he was heavy. What the heck it's Friday. Weekend starts today for us! I know it's actually really good for rest. But now I feel like I'm forgetting something..

Oh yeah. We're going to be the worlds first superheros today. Joy.. We'll be ok.

Right?