Well i dont like being put in time out

My eyes flew open and I took a humongous breath. Where was I? Wha- oh no. Eve. The twins. Annie. Lucas. Claire. Ash. Oh no oh no oh no. I took in my surroundings. I was in some sort of a bed, but it was sealed shut with glass that was black. Tinged black and a red light above my head.

I reached my hand up to the light and that's when I noticed the scars. The same scars that Lucas and Annie have. Starting from my elbow to my wrist, then to the palm and back of my hands to the ends of my fingers and stopping before the nail. Mine looked exactly like theirs. Exactly like the augmentation scars Claire has too.

I started going wild, banging on the glass hoping to break it to find my family. Eve, Eliot, and Eliza. Their faces pushed me on. I screamed out for them. "Eve!" But I stopped. My voice, it wasn't normal. It wasn't like it was. Almost as if it hadn't been used in months. Another thought struck me, and hard. How long had I been out? And we're my kids ok? I love them so much.. If anyone hurt them.. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I slumped to the bottom of the container.

Then the black started to fade. It became clearer and clearer so that I could see out of what I was in. It was a circle of all these containers, and across mine was Eve! "Eve!" I screamed her name, not caring what it would do to my vocal cords. "Eve look up its me! Eve it's Ben look up."

Slowly as if she was waking up, her head turned to look at me. "Ben?" It was barely a whisper but I'd know my girls voice anywhere. "Ben? Your alive!" Her hands pressed to the glass, and low and behold, scars. Same as Annie's. Same as Lucas's. Same as Claire's. Same as mine. I pressed my hand to the glass and moved to a better kneeling position. "They got to you too." She said pointing to her wrists and wrapped arms. She was wearing a hospital shirt and underwear, as was I but with boxers. She had an IV going into her arm and on the outside of the container the bag. The tube was feed through a hole in the glass. I had a hole in the glass too but nothing in it.

"Eve. Eve pull it out. Pull the IV out." Her normally beautiful olive skin was not pale. And her green eyes lacked in the life they once previously had.

"I can't. I've tried. I really have. But every time I do, someone comes in, shoots me up with something to make me sleep and puts it back. Next time they said they'll have it sewn into the skin to make sure I don't pull it out." She looked at the IV.

"Eve. Eve look at me. We need to get out. Wake up the gang. How do we do this?"

"Well when you woke up I'm guessing it caused the glass to clear up. Now if that means we can wake up the rest of the crew, Annie, Lucas, Claire, and Ash, maybe we can break the glass all together at once. And we really need to see them I want to make sure their ok.." She said at once. "That's been my theory for the past month."

I screeched. "A whole month?! I've been out a whole month? Eve I'm so sorry why didn't I wake up for you? Could you even wake me up?"

"No." She sighed sadly. "You were out. I asked them, check on him, I need him to be ok. But they just laughed me off."

At this Lucas's pod turned clear, then we heard screaming from Annie's and a loud groan from Lucas. "Not again!"

"Lucas? Eve? Ash? Ben? Claire? Help me!" She started pummeling the glass before it started to clear up. "Luc-" her glass was clear now. She was dressed like Eve, her tan was now gone. She was pale. And her once dirty blonde hair was knotted to oblivion. Her once brilliantly blue eyes were now faded to the dullest gray ever. It shook me to the core. It shook me so much that I had to take a breath so deep I almost passed out.

"-as." She finished. "Eve? Eve why do you have the scars? You shouldn't have those  marks. Your augmentation wasn't scheduled for at least another six months. How long have I been out?"

"Month." Eve said flatly.

"Where is Ash? Where is Claire? Lucas how are you holding up?"

"For starters," he pounded on the glass, "I  don't like being put in timeout."

"Ditto." I sighed heavily.

"Ben?" Lucas was shocked out of his trance.

"Yeah it's me."

"Awe not again not again not again!" We heard a shout from Claire's pod and some banging around. "Ash! Wake up!"

"What the heck is this?" As Ash's glass cleared we saw she had the same marks too. "What the heck are these?" She stared in bewilderment at her arms.

"Augmentation." We all said at once.

"Well gee thanks for keeping me in on the scoop." Ash grumbled.

Claire started to rock her pod back-and-forth. As best as she could as it was nailed to the floor but she was making some progress. It was slowly but surly starting to wiggle. And so she kept rocking it back-and-forth. Back-and-forth. Until it got so fast it's broke right off the hinges attaching it to the floor. When it fell off the hinges the glass broke. Claire cried out from cuts from the glasses.

"Stupid Russian Proto type my butt. Don't worry Claire it's only a prototype he said. Don't worry Claire it's not actually going to be used on you he said. Well it's not going to be used on you my butt." Claire kept rambling about something in Russian.

"Guys I don't know if you just saw what I was doing but rock your pods. Should break the glass and I'm sorry if you get cut."

First Annie starts rock. The rest of the team got the idea and they started rocking. Soon the room could be filled with the sound of squeaky metal and when my pod was the first to fall and I got out I ran to Eve. I pushed her pod over with so much strength that I didn't even know I had in me.

Eve started crying in relief, I really don't blame her. I started to cry too. Because this just didn't make sense. Who is the man that kidnapped us? Who augmented the rest of The six that we had? But one thing is for sure, when we found them they were a dead man.