Claire Winchester

"Я Энни." I'm Annie.
The girl looked at me. She looked shocked. An American who speaks a second or third language is rare. One who is completely fluent is even rarer.

"Я Клэр. Клэр Винчестер." I am Claire. Claire Winchester.

That's her name. She couldn't be too old, she looked a few months younger than me.

"Клэр, ты говоришь по-апглийски?" Claire, do you speak English?

"Yes yes I do." She stuttered out. She had a slight accent, but she made her speech clear. It was clear she was fluent it English.

"Ok nice to meet you Claire. Can you tell me about yourself?" I didn't want to rush her. She will tell me what she wants me to know.

"Yeah um ok sure. I'm sixteen, soon to be seventeen. My birthday is in January and it's on the fourth of 2002. I have no siblings, my mother died while giving birth to me and my father runs this operation. I was enlisted to Russia's military where I was asked to become what I can only describe as a superhero. From there I was returned back to this base when we lost all contact with the government a month ago. When we saw you, we got nervous. You were carrying a Tarrik. We didn't know what to think. I had the men surround you, and I thought you would notice that move. But you didn't. And know we're here." She finished the story of herself.

"Claire were you augmented?"

"Да." She pulled up her sleeve to show the same arm scars that I have. I showed her mine.

She laughed lightly. "Welcome to Russia. Where copy the American heros."