Red Yellow Green Blue and Purple

I whipped around. "Shut your trap right now you disgusting filth!"

Henry smirked and his busted lip started to bleed again. "What? Can't handle the truth? Put me in cryo, you'll never see Eliot again."

I slammed his temple with the twin colt we had found on him then grabbed his face. "Listen here filth. Those kids are my kids.  You hurt my kids, I hurt you twice. Once for each one. Karma is only fair right? So I'm offering you a deal. Give up Eliots location, and I won't touch a hair on your head. Don't, you'll die a very, very painful death at my hands. Do or don't, it's up to you." I released his face.

Waking over to the team I got stares. "Dude he's your Dad." Said John.

"And her brother and sister are my kids." I pointed to Eve.

"They are?" Asked Eve.

"They are now." Stated Lucas.  "How many bullets are in that colt of yours?"

I checked the chamber. "Six in this one. Three in the other. Annie got shot and he missed me."

Eve whispered something under her breath along the lines of 'lucky bastard, should skin him alive.' And Annie snorted.

Lucas added it all up. We didn't have much. The clothes on our backs, and two guns. Nine bullets. Oh and the five switchblades we found on the Tarrik gaurds. Nine bullets, five switchblades, two guns, little clothing, and nine angry supers. Not much.

"We need to divide this up." I whisper.

"You're right." Added Ash. "Tom, John, and Grace, chose a blade." She smirked.

"Us?" They questioned in unison.

"Yes. You need to have some way to defend yourself incase we can't." Which is true. Right now we were sitting and even then they had a hard time keeping balance on their own.

"Sweet!" John went for the forest green blade. Grace for the iron red. And Tom for the blue one.

"Now Ash you need one." Ben said.

"No."

"Yes. You have the least training here along with Eve so you two take the last two."

"I'm not one to refuse." Said Eve as she chose the purple one leaving Ash with the yellow blade.

"Fine." She glared at Ben while snatching it up. "Um Tom..?"

He looked up from poking his legs in amazement. "Yeah?"

"Will you.. Will you teach me how to use this?" She held out the blade to him across the circle. 

He took it. "Of course. Come here."