Shout out! Again..

Ok so I wanna thank some of my friends that have followed me on Wattpad, and voted on all the chapters of this very book.

whjctg  ah my very first reader. When I told you I got the app, and that I was gonna write a book you supported the decision all the way. Means a lot to me fam. Means a lot.

-_B00KS_-  you. I can't even describe you and the way you had an issue with my book. You called me and demanded to see more of Ash Queen in the book. It was so funny, I laughed about it for 3 hours after.

klarissa22 ah my dear old friend. I keep stealing your phone and trying to interest you in Wattpad books. You actually took my phone and read my book. I believe I'm the one who downloaded the app on your phone too. Anyway man, you liked my story and another reader makes my day. Thanks Klarrisa.

madier1322 maddie. You my good friend are a good writer. That's why I'm gonna do this. GUYS SRSLY GO CHECK OUT HER BOOKS THEIR AMAZING I VOTED ON ALMOST ALL OF THEM AND JUST WOW I LOVE THEM! And Maddie? Thanks for the reads and votes. Makes my day ever time someone adds the book to their library or votes.

Finally GingerisBAE look all I know is that you messaged me and said that your name was Annie too and that's the reason your interested in this book. I thought it was so cool and ironic! Once again, go check her books out guys fam, their amazing! It means so much to me that you took time to read my book.

THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS!!