Hello Soldiers

"Dad?"

That word startled me out of sleep. I woke up between the wall and Ben.

Annie pressed against the screen. "He's. He's alive." She looked like a puppy that had been kicked too many times at this point. "Dad?!" She pounded on the screen. "Dad look at me! I'm right here look at the camera!"

It was to much for me. I stood up and walked over all while she was telling her dad to look at her. I took her away from the screen.

"Annie," I began.

"No! He's alive! I know it!" She yanked the chain from under her shirt. "What do think this means? He's alive! He's right there! He's wearing that chain!" She stopped and started to pace. "He's fine." She started to rock. "Eve he's alive." She took a breath. "He's alive. He's alive. He's alive..." She started to repeat again and again all while holding her necklace in her hands.

Ash and Claire looked at me with a "what's going on?" look. I motioned for them to help me calm her down. "Hey hey hey. He's alive." Ash said with a calm voice helping Annie sit down on the cold floor. She sat with her holding her hand. "Ash he's alive." She said like a child.

"Yeah he's alive Annie." She said like she was talking to the small girl Annie was feeling like.

There was silence for a while then suddenly a a whole bunch bangs. The door fell down and when the dust cleared Henry Winchester and his army of Tarriks was standing there. Henry smirked. "Hello Soldiers."