One found, one missing

I sat staring at the carnage. I had been shot by Claire's twin colt, but it had only grazed my arm. It didn't hurt to much but Lucas was fussy. "Hold still Annie!"

"No! It doesn't hurt that much and your making worse!"

"Ah young love." Ash snorted. We were trying to get those other soldiers out of the cryogenic containers they were in. Henry couldn't do squat because he was out and we were going to put him in the container.

"How's it going over there with the Connors?" I asked.

"Good." Claire said. "We've almost got them out of cryo." Just then there was some banging and hollering.

"John! Thomas?!"

"Grace?"

"John!"

I beat Lucas's hand away and went it open the glass separating us between them.

"My name is Captain Annie Wood. We realize you guys are all triplets right?"

"Yes Captain." Tom said. Ash was standing over Toms capsule.

"Who are you?!" He exclaimed when she bent over to look at his face.

"My name is Ash Queen. I'm Annie's friend and we're all like you."

Tom piped up. "Your like me?"

"Yup." Said Claire. "And Annie and Lucas and Ben and Eve and Ash. And me. Claire."

"That's great and all but we need out of these things. Can you let us out?" Asked John.

"We're getting you out now." I said.

Soon after that we had opened all the pods. Ash hauled up Tom and he had the same clothing as us. Tank top and boxers. He had a hard time waking though so Ash helped him walk to John and Claire who also was having the same trouble. I was helping Grace who, you guess couldn't walk as well.

"What's wrong with our legs?" Grace asked while looking at her own set that weren't working.

"My best guess is the cryogenic froze your legs. It should wear off in a few hours, so we'll walk you around trying to warm them up. We can introduce you to everyone!" Claire said while looking at Grace.

John leaned down, but not very far. All of the soldiers wet near the same hight range. "Can you introduce me?" He asked softly.

She nodded in response. "Yeah no problem. I'm new myself. Just a few weeks from Russia. That man over there is my crazy dad. He's got issues. He tried to kill Annie."

"Oh I'm sorry. What are going to do with him?" He asked seriously interested.

John seems to really like Claire. I thought to myself.

"Did he really try to kill you?" Grace whispered.

"Who? Winchester? Yeah. Here I'll introduce you." We wobbled/walked to the boys. And I made sure they were comfortable with each other.

"Ok Grace this is Lucas Thompson. We're kinda.." I trailed but she finished.

"Together?"

"Yeah."

"Cute. I can tell you guys work well together."

"We sure do." Lucas answered. " This is Ben Grey. Him and Eve have been together.. How long man?" He snapped his fingers trying to remember.

"About a year." Wow. Time really does fly.

"Eve?" Grace said with a questionable look in her eyes.

"Yeah. She's right there." Ben pointed her out. And there she was tapping away in the computer.

"What is she doing?"

"Dunno." Lucas said.

"I want to make sure she's ok. Can we go over there?" Grace directed.

"Of course."

And so, we wobbled over there. "Hey." Grace out a hand on Eves shoulder. "I wanted to make sure you're ok and ask what you're searching for."

Eve looked at her. "I'm looking for my family. Eliza and Eliot O'Rile. Twins. Me and Ben are raising them as our own."

"Those.." Grace stopped. "Those names sound familiar. And beautiful names. Those are beautiful names." Suddenly a notification popped up.

"Found.. One missing..."

"Eve.. what's the news?"

"Eliza is found. She's at the compound. Eliot is, well, he's gone. Just missing." She said turning to face us. She sighed. "I just don't know what to do. How do I get him back?" Her voice cracked and she rubbed her temple.

Ben came running. "Hey we're going to find him. On my grave or urn I'm not that picky, we'll find him."

A gravely voice came from the corner. "As long as I'm tied up, no you won't."