Annie

Mr Jackson helped me put on the armor. As so as it was on it started to move. Like the inside was made of memory foam or something. It was light just as I expected. Pretty cool am I right? But there was something that I'm sure me and Annie weren't going to like..

The suit was made to help us ahem, use as much protein as possible. So we barely had any waste coming out of us. once the 'assets' were added the suit would be able to take the urine, and recycle it then use that to cool down the body. I still didn't know what the 'assets' were but it sounded like 'science science science, science, science.'

When we were out they took measurements of us to know how big, and how padded the suit would be. Mine was amazing. Black with a nice dark red visor. Annie's was a bit ore curved to fit her body, and she had a dark blue visor.

We both had back up armor and Mr Jackson said we could make that to our pleasure. I think I'll make mine black with gold.. Now off to find my Ann.

Walking through the corridor with Annie's armor I found the elevator. I pressed the up button even though it was going to be a short ride. I'm already on the 8th floor. There was a little voice asking for my clearance. Before I left I was told codes were inside my armor  so I put my palm to the reader and the doors opened.

"Lucas Thompson, Commander of Team Red Warriors. Clearance, All Levels." Woah. I didn't think I'd have all levels of clearance. Stepping into the elevator, I punched in the floor number. I shifted Annie's armor in my hands. Hers is a bit heavier than I thought. I wonder how she's holding up after her augmentation..

"Floor Ten."

The voice shakes me from thought. What room was it again? 10-31 the 10 for floor ten and 31 for room thirty one. I pass the halls and I can't help but notice everyone is moving aside for me. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm actually in quite a hurry, but nobody did this for me before. I was the one moving for people. Nice change of pace. 29, 30, 31. Her room.

Deep breath. Let's go see Annie.