You never told me to be afraid of what happens in the light

"Well well well what do we have here?" Henry circled the Super Soldiers, one of the twin colts in hand. One of MY twin colts in hand. " Get your dirty, cheating, scumbag hands off my colt now." I said with fury.

"Now now Claire is that how you treat your father?" He said taking a place next to a Tarrik guard. By now Ben had risen from the corner and Lucas was standing next to Annie again. Six out of the nine soldiers who were in the room were standing behind each other.

"It's how she talks to her father who tried to drug one of us." Ben piped up. I looked to him and smirked.

"What he said." Ash implied. She came to stand with me. Shakily she did it. I don't blame her. Henry was a scary man. She put her hand in my shoulder. Henry looked at it.

"You think that your friends will save you Claire?"

"No. I know so." Annie came up and put her arm around my waist pulling me close.

"You want to go through her you'll have to go through us." Lucas said stepping up and standing behind me. 

"Back off old man. She's not your daughter and you're certainly not a good father. Go back to Russia you liar!" Eve affirmed. 

Henry cocked an eyebrow at this bold choice of words towards him.

"Id choose my words wisely young one. Your audacity is incredible."

"My audacity is incredible? No sir I think yours is." Eve said.

Ash voiced. "Drugging a super and thinking you won't get away with it?"

"Not to mention," Lucas exclaimed. " that Super was my girlfriend?"

"And that Super was me? You though you'd get away with drugging Annabelle, Annie for short, Wood. Mother died during childbirth, father not knowing what to do with this child, taught her all forms of boxing, gun shooting, and karate? Took her to countless tournaments rooting for her and when she would win take her for ice cream? You sir have messed with the wrong woman. And you're not going to like this ends." Annie then flew forward and cracked him a good one across the face and spat on him when he fell to the floor. "You. Are. A. Piece. Of. Filth."

He wiped his nose. "And you are my enemy." He stood up. And to my surprise squared up. He did two clicks and a whistle and five Tarriks came to back him up.

"Six against six? I enjoy the odds old man." He only stared at me.

"My my Claire your friends are rubbing off on you."

"I'd rather have them rub off on me than you." I smirked and squared up. "Fight me father."

He looked shocked for a second but quickly recovered. "Very well."

The soldiers made a semi circle and the Tarriks completed it. "Last chance daughter. I taught you to be afraid of the dark. If you join me you won't have to be."

"Oh father." I said with a smile. "You never told me to be afraid of what happens in the light either."