Henry is a dead man

She stumbled into the ship shakily. "Annie?"

The Spartan looked up at me. "Yesssss?" The word was slurred. Another girls head popped up. "Oh boy come on Annie you made it this far. I can't believe Father gave you that." She had a slight Russian accent on her words.

Annie hiccuped. "What do you mean? I feel good. Like I could flyyyyyyyyyy." She freed herself from the others grasp and mimicked an airplane before promptly falling over.

"Names Claire Winchester and I'm like you. I have been augmentated. Annie waned to get me out of there and started a party. She must have been given a drug through a drink by Father. My apologies for that. Here let me help you with her. We need to leave."

I was shocked by how calm Claire was handling this situation. "How old is Annie?"

"It's been about two years when we started. She was 16. Now she's 18 maybe 17." This was literally our first mission. Least we got the man we needed.

"Of course father could give that to her. She had water and maybe a soda. Help me get her to the bed." She jumped to action. Taking off the padded armor to show Annie's jumpsuit. "Let her sleep it off. Father was so stupid. I apologize for this."

"Is, is she drunk?"

Claire looked at me with heavy eyes. "No. Father slipped something into her soda maybe water. He had to. I only saw one drink go down."

"What is his name?" He won't get away with this.

"Henry. Henry Winchester. Now please before he finds us we need to go." She pleaded.