And it all went black.

Eve, Eliot, Eliza, Claire, and I sat at Annie's bed. The twins were making small coos and had their little hands wrapped around Annie's index and pinky fingers. None of us made a move to take their hands off of Annie's. Eve asked the first question. "Do you mind if we ask you about Russia?"

I spoke up next. "Yeah. I would like to hear about the country you came from but only if you want to talk about it."

Claire looked up. "Ask away компаньон."

I cocked my head at her. "компаньон. What does that mean?"

"It means exactly what it sounds like. Companions. We are companions no?" Her accent slipped out.

"Yeah we're companions. What's the weather like in Russia?"

"Cold. Lots of ice. When Annie was walking through our territory we were actually preparing for a storm. Foraging for pine nuts, and if I was lucky some roots for soup." She trailed off into what I assume was a daydream.

"Ok next question daydream." She snapped out of it.

"Sure thing your Highness!" She laughed at my new nickname.

Eve sighed. "Oh boy. This is gonna end in disaster!" She laughed. She was right. Annie, Eve, and Ash. That's how it was forever. But it looks like we'll be accepting  new members into the SuperSoldier flock.

"Before y'all continue asking me questions, I want to ask one of my own." She stopped waiting for permission.

I leaned back and smirked. "Shoot daydreams."

"I want to know about Lucas. She's out and you're here because of him. I think it's the stress level. But tell me, is he always so reckless?"

Eve hummed. "Well I needed time with the twins. Pa and Ma are gone, we assume dead along with Annie's Dad. He's missing." She stood up and reached to Annie's armor collar. She put her finger inside of it, just around her neck. It wasn't long before she found what she was looking for. The finger came out, but with a silver chain attached. Eve kept pulling, and on the end of the silver, was a pendent of Saint Michael. The angel defeating Satan himself.

"The protector of Justice. Her and her Dad have matching ones." I took a minute to admire her courage. Dad gone, mother died during childbirth, yet here she was.

"О Боже. I've seen that before." Claire stood up and grabbed her phone from her back pocket. She dialed a number and started to speak rapidly to the recipient. She put the phone on speaker. "Mr. Winchester, how stupid do you think I am?"

"Claire I am your father." The phone said.

"You were never my father as long as you had that drug. I demand for Edward Wood to be released." Claire said with a hard look on her face.

But as Her fathers name was said, Annie stirred. "Dad?" Her voice scratched. Eliot and Eliza seemed to pick up in her distress. They climbed from my lap and Eves onto the bed. Eliot held her hand and Eliza curled up next to her.

"Hear that Winchester? That's the sound of a girl looking for her dad. Now just because you aren't mine doesn't mean I'm gonna allow you to take away hers."

"Dad? Eliot? Eliza? Hey guys." She brought them closer to her body.

"You have 72 hours to bring me Edward Wood before I personally rally troops and take him by force." As soon as Claire ended the call she became a new person. "Hey Annie. Do you need anything?"

"Yeah. I'd like some water if that's ok." She turned her attention back to the twins who were now playing with her hair. Claire left the room but before the door closed Lucas took her place so fast we didn't expect it.

He looked at her form on the bunk bed. "Annie?" He shook his head. "Annie I'm so sorry. I wasn't.. I wasn't using my head and I thought that if you had the chance to get out and you were safe.. I'm sorry Annie. I wasn't thinking."

Annie drew in a big breath. "It was our first mission. I didn't know what would happen to you. I just wanted you to be ok."

"I know. I'm sorry. Are.." He seemed to pick his next words wisely as he really should. "Are we ok?"

She looked at him and cracked a smirk. "Yeah we're good stupid. Don't ever scare me like that again." Ah young love I said to myself. I wonder..

Just then a huge alarm when off. Ben and Claire scrambled into the room and the twins started to cry. Claire looked at them and in a swift motion picked Eliza up while Annie pulled Eliot to her body and curled into a ball. "Hey hey hey it's ok Eli it's ok Eli!" She cooed Eliot.

"Attention members of Winter." Mr Jacksons voice came online. "Due to recent events we have discovered that there is a traitor among our ranks." Everyone looked at each other with suspicion in their eyes. "Winter is now closed. Nobody gets on or off. Everyone is to stay in their rooms until further notice. Anyone out will be immediately marked as a traitor and will the treated as such." The speaker went off.

Everyone's voices in that little room immediately started up. All I could fall back on was myself Eve, and Annie. Claire was still new. But the way she talked to her dad proved that she probably wasn't the traitor.

"Quiet!" Lucas's voice rang above all others. "We have to stick together." But before he could finish his sentence, Winter was shaken. And all went black.