Chapter 11

"Taehyung-ah thank you for yesterday!" I said, as I sat on my chair. "I totally forgot to thank you" 

"No worries" He replied as he flashed a smile.

"hmm? yesterday?" Amy asked, crossing her legs as she turned to look at us. 

"Oh...Taehyung and I hung out" I replied 

"And I wasn't invited???" She pouted "How dare you guys" 

"But you said you had to visit your grandma" I said "Didn't you?"

"Yeah...But still!" She pouted "So, both of you went on a date yesterday?" She asked

"No, it wasn't a date-" She cut me off 

"That's something a person who went on a date would say" She grinned "C'mon guys, it's alright. I might feel left out but you guys do you" 

Taehyung and I laughed. "No..but honestly it wasn't a date though" Taehyung defended

"uhuh...yep" Amy said "Tell me more, Tae. Tell me more" 

---------

"I saw what you did last night Junghee" Jungkook said as he switched the TV channels.

"Huh?" 

"and I'm telling your mom" 

"What do you mean, Jungkook?" I asked 

"You and Taehyung" 

I blinked and looked at him. He wriggled both of his eyebrows while squinting his eyes.

"what about us?" I asked him

"You like him don't you?" He said 

"We're friends Jungkook-ah" 

"I know but that doesn't mean you can't have feelings for each other" he replied "right? Junghee?" 

"I don't-"

"Just spit it already Junghee" 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"You're a one annoying cousin aren't you?" 

"Well, I'm still your cousin so..." he laughed 

"Lowkey wish u weren't though" 

"oh c'mon Junghee I'm not THAT bad-" he replied "but I saw him kiss you"  

"JUNGKOOK" Heat rushed up to my face as I remembered what Taehyung did, and Jungkook's teasing isn't making it any easier for me. 

"OKAY CHILL" he exclaimed "I won't tell your mom that you like Taehyung even though you're getting married with Jin hyung" 

My eyebrows met as I looked at him. "You- how'd you know that?" 

"That you like Taehyung?" He replied, eyes glued on the TV. 

"Idiot, not that" I replied "About me getting married?" 

"Are you dumb? I'm literally your closest cousin" Jungkook said as he shoved a bunch of marshmallows in his mouth. "Ofcourse I'd know, I'm literally invited" 

"Well-" I was cut off by my phone, vibrating. 

--Taehyung calling---

"ohohohoho~ who's that Junghee?" Jungkook giggled "Your boyfriend?" 

"shut up. You sound like a pig" 

"Hello?" 

"AMY HERE!" 

I parted the phone a few inches away from my ear as I heard her loud ass voice from the other side of the phone. 

"Christ, Amy..." I sighed 

"Let's go to the carnival! We're bored so like...Dress up quickly and we'll come over" She said 

"Drag Jungkook along with you!" I heard Taehyung's voice 

"Alright. We're gonna go get ready. Be there in a few minutes. Byeeeee~" I hung up and started walking upstairs. 

"Dress up" I told Jungkook 

"Why?" He asks "Where are we going? I'm still watching Rick n Morty!" 

"We're going out" I replied "With Taehyung and Amy" 

"So, you and Taehyung aren't going on a date?" 

"Jungkook, hurry and get dressed before I kick your ass upstairs" 

He sighed and turned the TV off. He looks like he's about to throw a tantrum. 

After getting dressed, the doorbell suddenly rang. 

"Jungkook-ah!" I called "You ready yet?? Let's go!" 

Who could it be? 

As I was on the last step of the stairs, I saw a familiar face dressed in all black, wearing a mask with his hair tied back. 

"Holy fuck" I laughed "Look who's here"