Chapter 14

Christmas lights, together with a huge Christmas tree and Christmas jazz were what I came home to.

"Taeyong?" I called as I almost tripped on a cardboard box "You decorated?

"Welcome back" Taeyong said while hanging an ornament on the Christmas tree "How's your double date?" 

"It wasn't a date" I replied "Jungkook, what did you tell him???"

"The house looks nice" Jungkook said, ignoring my question "Never knew you could decorate like this" 

"Well, I did search for inspirations from the internet" He replied "But I didn't think it would turn out better than expected" 

"Oh right, have you guys eaten?"

"We have" Jungkook replied as he sat on the couch. 

"You sure you guys don't want to eat anything?" My brother asked

"Nope, thank you" Jungkook said "we're stuffed"

"Even grilled beef?" Taeyong said "together with gravy or cheese dip?" "You sure you don't want to eat?"

"You know we can't say no to your grilled beef" I replied "I guess we still have room for it" 

"Help me prepare in the backyard. Just take out the marinated beef from the fridge while I prepare the grill. Kook, get some plates and utensils ready" 

"Mom and dad will be home late and won't eat dinner here" He added "And I asked for their permission" 

"Taetae?" I said as my call was answered. 

"Junghee?"

"Where are you right now?"

"Oh, I'm with Amy, just chillin by the park. Why?"

"My brother want you guys to come over. We're having grilled beef" 

"Beef? Oh boy" "Amy ah!!! We're having grilled beef tonight!" "Okay Junghee, we'll be right there. Byeeeee"

I laughed as I ended the call before going to the backyard. 

"They'll be here" I said "When it comes to food, we don't say no" 

"Great!" My brother replied as he was grilling the beef he had marinated for I don't know how long. 

I picked up a pair of chopsticks and got a piece of beef.

"Here" Jungkook passed me a liquid filled shot glass. 

"I cant drink" I told him "I don't handle drinks well. I usually get sick" 

"Drink, just not too much" Taeyong said "If you don't wanna, you don't have to" 

I stared at his back for a few seconds before eyeing the glass. "Well, I guess I can take a sip"

As the liquid touched my taste buds, I instantly spit it out. 

"THIS IS OIL!"

"JUNGKOOK" I exclaimed as he kept on laughing and so did my brother.

"Very funny" I replied sarcastically, smacked his shoulder playfully and went inside to wash my mouth.

Soon after I washed the nasty oil from my mouth, the doorbell rang.

I ran and opened the door to see a young looking dude with a dark colored overgrown mullet. 

"Oh?" His eyes widened "Hello" 

He smiled at me before my eyes landed on three boys behind him.