Chapter 31

His lips were so soft and moist last night. 

It's so addicting. 

The way he moaned. oh god his moan.

when am I going to hear that again?

damn Jin if only I could-

"Yah! JungHee" Amy's voice led me back to reality

"chew, you've been keeping that watermelon in your mouth for a while" Taehyung laughed

"I was?" I asked as my face turned red 

"What were you thinking about?" Amy chuckled "is it Dr. Kim Seok Handsome? hihihihi" 

"Amy, shut the ef up" I laughed "how are you still linking me to my doctor?" 

"Oh? why are you blushing then?" She said as he nudged my shoulder "you two look cute together" 

I just shook my head and chuckled. "It's hot in here y'know?" 

"Hey, I finished all my school works. Let's hangout after class?" Amy said 

"Sure" Taehyung and I replied in unison. 

"How about your checkup JungHee? is Mr. Handsome not gonna mind?" 

"My checkup can wait" I said. I can always have my checkup at home. I took my phone out and texted Jin. 

'Jinnie, is it okay if I hangout with Amy and Taehyung after class?'

After I texted Jin, my eyes landed on Taehyung. He was already looking at me and he smiled. He handed me a sheet of paper. 

It's a drawing of us three. 

"ohmygod that's so cute" Amy squealed as he looked at Taehyung's drawing. 

Amy went over to Taehyung and hugged him tightly. I smiled as I walked over to them and joined the hug. 

"I'm lucky to have you guys" Taehyung said 

"We're lucky to have each other!" I said before the bell rang.

"Lunch is over already?" Amy sighed "let's go"

'it's fine, be home at 7 okay jagi? It's dangerous to go home late' 

Jagi? Alright, I'm legit going to melt. I smiled as I read his text. 

'Thanks Jinnie, I love you' I replied 

'I love you too, take care. have fun <3 '

--------

Amy, Taehyung and I decided to go eat. 

As we were eating, almost every girl who walked passed us were looking at Taehyung. Amy and I laughed everytime we hear them talking about him.

"Taehyung-ah" Amy said as we both were laughing. "you're really famous with  the ladies"

Taehyung laughed and shushed her. "mom will get mad" he jokingly said as we all laughed about it.

After we ate, we decided to go to the carnival to have fun and to kill some time while doing so. 

"Last one to be in line gets to be an ugly duckling" Taehyung said as he ran towards the vikings line.

Amy and I laughed as we ran past Taehyung. 

"Catch up, you ugly duckling" I laughed as he started exclaiming

 "unfair!" 

We stopped running as we got in line. Amy was first, I was second and Taehyung was last.