Chapter 45

Jin and I couldn't sleep at all, it's like 2 AM and we're here watching Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. Then I had an idea...

"Jin" I said as I was cuddled up to him "Let's go outside" 

"Outside? like...on the streets?" He asks "Why?"

"I'm kinda craving for some nuts and yogurt"I said "is there a convenience store nearby?"

"Uh...there's four but we need to use the car" He said "Wanna go for a drive?"

I looked up at him and smiled "Yeah! let's go let's go let's go" 

"Are you sure? you have school tomorrow" Jin looked down at me as he ran his fingers through my hair. 

I nodded in response. 

So we went out of bed, put on our hoodies and went out of the house. It's freaking cold out here, so we hurriedly went inside the car before Jin stepped on the gas and started driving. 

We started jamming to music and singing along. This was new to me, I never had a night drive with someone before and I'm feeling happy that I get to experience this with Jin. 

"Have you ever done night drives before?" I asked him 

"Ofcourse, but I was alone. It was kinda relaxing but somehow it terrified me when I had to go through the forest" He said "never doing that again" 

I just chuckled. After a few minutes we stopped by a convenience store, it wasn't that far too. As we went inside, I started looking at the refrigerators. I got a yogurt drink and grabbed a pack of almonds by the shelf beside it. 

I kinda want some sour cream potato chips, so I grabbed a pack. As I went to look for Jin...He was holding a churro in his hand.

He was holding a churro in his hand

"I think I'm gonna get coffee" he replied 

"coffee? early in the morning? what if you couldn't sleep?" I asked 

"It's alright, I'd fall asleep in no time" He chuckled "do you want anything else?" 

I looked at what I got and shook my head no. So, we proceeded to the counter. "Uhm, excuse me" I called the guy at the counter whose back was facing us. He was arranging magazines and stuff, I think.

"JungHee?" 

Joo-won said as he looked at me, then up at Jin. Well, shit.

"You work here?" I asked him as I placed our food on the counter. 

"uh...yeah, part time" He replied "What are you doing outside this early?" 

"We just had uhm...An early morning drive" I replied 

"Isn't he your doctor?" He whispered as he looked at Jin who was now walking towards us.

"Uh yeah, it's dangerous for a girl to go out this early. I always call him if I needed something, y'know doctor duties" I replied with a chuckle