Chapter 35

I woke up, and rubbed my eyes. 

I looked over at Jin sleeping peacefully....and uhm topless. 

What time is it?

10:50 

It's late...

ohmygod....

OHMYGOD I'M LATE. 

I jolted up and hurriedly went to the closet to take out my uniform. As I ran towards the bathroom, I hit my knee on the drawers. 

"fuck" I exclaimed as I sat on the floor, holding my knee. 

"JungHee?" Jin called 

"my head hurts..." he moaned  "why don't I have any clothes?"  

I stood up, still recovering from the pain. 

"Yah, are you okay?" He said as he slowly walked over to me.

"Yeah..I just hit my knee" 

"Why???" he asked "where are you going?" 

"I'm gonna be late for school Seokjin!" I said 

"School?" He said "But it's a Saturday" 

I stopped "A what?"

"It's Saturday JungHee" he chuckled 

"Oh...." I replied "what do you wanna do today?" 

"I don't know" he sighed as he leaned on the drawer "I don't have any appointments either" 

"we should eat brunch first...and then-" he paused "is it raining?"

We went silent and listened. 

"it is" I replied "that means we can't go outside" I frowned 

"But we can always have fun indoors" He smirked  "I mean, we can bake cookies and play games and like watch movies...and stuff" 

I laughed "Ofcourse Jinnie" I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips. 

"now tell me why I'm naked JungHee, I could've caught a cold" 

"you were so drunk last night, you won't let me put clothes on you. You said you were hot"

"Ofcourse I am" he grinned 

"I know you are" I giggled and bit my lip "let's eat brunch. I'm starving, cook for meeeeee"

"alright, lemme get dressed first" He said before he stood up. 

My eyes followed as he went inside the walk in closet, as he was putting on his gray sweatpants, I crept behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"You look hot without a shirt on" I whispered  

"but I have to put a shirt on" He said as we both chuckled. He placed a kiss on my cheek before I let go of him as he wore his pink sweatshirt.

------

"JungHee, save some room for brunch" Jin said as I was munching on some cut pineapples from the grocery. 

"I will" I replied "all gone" I threw the container in the trash and opened the fridge to look for something to munch on. 

"yah Junghee, I'm almost done with this. Just wait for the food" 

"Alright papa" I said as I sat down. 

I took my phone and decided to take a picture of Jin to make it as my lockscreen. Just as I placed my phone back down, the food was ready. 

As we were finished eating, we washed the dishes and decided to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie, but the both of us really weren't focused on the TV. 

He keeps on running his hands up and down my thigh and kissing my neck every once in awhile. 

"Jinnie, do you really wanna watch a movie?" I chuckled as I turned to look at him

"What do you think?" he looked at my lips, then back at my eyes.

I shook  my head no before he placed his palm on my nape and leaned in to kiss me. He began biting my lower lip  and brushing it with his tongue. 

"woah there Jinnie" I chuckled 

"just go with it baby, please" He whispered as we continued with the kiss.  

Baby...? alright. Who wouldn't melt if a handsome being like this called you baby? 

"Why are you needy all of a sudden?" I said in between our kisses. 

"It's cold..." he replied "I need-" We both screamed at the same time as a loud thunder was heard. 

Sis, he threw me to the other side of the couch. 

The electricity soon went out, it was kinda dark since it was a rainstorm outside. Jin and I looked at each other on either sides of the couch. 

"What now?" I asked him 

"Wanna play hide and seek?" He said  

I nodded "let's do it. rock paper scissors , whoever loses gets to be it"

"rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

"YOU'RE IT SEOKJIN-AH" I exclaimed "close your eyes and count to 20"

Jin sighed and covered his eyes 

"1.....2......3......4.....5.....6" 

I quietly ran around the house. I don't know where I should hide. 

oh right! I can hide in the closet, where his coats were hanging. I silently went upstairs and hid in the closet. It's kinda hot in here. But I don't wanna get caught. 

Soon after, I heard footsteps coming upstairs. 

I heard the bathroom door open then close. 

Then I heard the closet door open....

oh no....

I feel like I'm gonna get caught. 

There was a few shuffling noises, but then the closet door closed. I think he's gone,so I decided to get out of here, since it's so freaking hot. I have to find another place to hide.

I slowly opened the closet door and carefully walked out. Then suddenly, I was grabbed by two arms wrapping around my waist. 

"got you" Jin said as his grip was tickling my sides.

"JIN! STOP" I exclaimed as I fell to the ground, being tickled by him. 

"STO-- I'M CRYING" I exclaimed as he still didn't stop 

"JIN PLEASE STOP I'M GOING TO DIE" 

He soon stopped tickling me and hugged me tight.

"You really thought I wouldn't know where you're hiding?" he chuckled 

"How'd you know? that was a really good place to hide! well...atleast I thought" 

"Your feet, were sticking out from my coats" he laughed 

Just then, the electricity came back.  

"Great" he said "let's bake cookies"