Chapter 42

a/n: Hi did u guys notice that the number of reads are the number of chapters there are? lol
-------------------------------

"I knew it'll look good on you" Jin said as we went inside his car. "I have something for you"

"Again?" I giggled 

I wonder what is it this time? He never seem to run out of presents for me. Then,he pulled out a bouquet of flowers from the backseat. 

"Awww Jinnie" I held the bouquet before I kissed his cheek "You're so sweet" 

"ofcourse, I'm the most husbandest husband you'll ever meet"He winked as he stepped on the gas. 

After minutes of driving, we finally pulled up to my old home. 

"I missed it here" I said as Jin and I walked out of the car and into the front door. We were immediately greeted by my parents. Jin's mom wasn't able to come since his dad was still in the hospital, recovering. 

As we went inside the kitchen, all the boys were there and Amy too! I'm surprised, I have no idea that everyone's gonna be here. 

"Surprise, surprise JungHee" Amy said as she walked up to me with a big grin on her face "Your mom invited us yesterday after your cousin told her that your two best buddies already know all about you and your Dr. Handsome.She's chill with it and she trusts us more than you do" she giggled 

"Good to have you guys here" I chuckled as I hugged her. 

After dinner,dad laid a birthday cake infront of me and told me to make a wish, and so, I did and I wished that every single one of us will be blessed with good health.

 Everyone was clearly having a great time while drinking and telling stories.Mom, dad, Amy,and my brother Taeyong were having so much fun chatting with the boys. It's been years since I've seen mom and dad this happy. Their smiles and their laughter were different today, it's genuine. I'm happy to see them like this. 

"Take a sip, birthday girl" Taeyong said as he gave me a glass of his beer. 

"No, I can't Taey-"

"It's alright, just a sip" Jin replied and ruffled my hair. 

I nodded as I took a sip from Taeyong's glass. I'm not gonna lie, it tasted really good. I can't really drink too much of this since I'm weak and I don't wanna let it ruin my immune system again. But like, it's my birthday...I'm supposed to have fun, right? 

"Can I have this?" I asked my brother 

"Can you handle it?" Taeyong asked and looked at Jin "Remember what happened last time?"

"C'mon one glass won't hurt Jinnie, It's just beer. Last time was different" I said as I placed my hand on his knee. "Let me have fun" 

"Alright alright" Jin replied "give the girl her beer. But Just one okay?" 

I nodded before I grabbed the glass again. "Thank you" I giggled 

Hours passed, everyone were ready to go home. It's a good thing that they didn't have any hard drinks this time, they can go home and drive safely. But unfortunately, mr. 'jin the drinker' here had a few bottles and was a little tipsy. 

Mom and dad offered to let us stay here but I didn't bring clothes for Jin and I. So we really have to go home. Jin and I bid goodbye to them and I thanked them for the celebration. 

"Jin, can you drive?" I asked him 

"Ofcourse, I only had two bottles" He replied 

"Jin, you had four" I said "Can you drive?"