Chapter 49

I've been so busy these past few days 'cause of research and stuff. I had to stay at school after class hours to work. Taehyung, Amy, Joo-won and I are all working to get this done since graduation's almost here, but we're almost finished with this. I can't wait to relax and get lots of sleeeeep.Now that I thought of it, I haven't been getting much sleep lately too. 

I knew that Jin was a bit sad since I couldn't really spend much time with him 'cause of this research project. But I decided to visit him today at his clinic, so I brought chocolates for him. I looked at my phone to make sure he was still there at this time.

Man, it's Thursday already? the days seem to be shorter! I guess I became so busy that I lost track of the days. I swear after this project, I'll make it up to Seokjin! 

As I went inside his clinic, yura was on her laptop busy typing and stuff. 

"Hi, is Jin inside? is there any patients?" I asked her 

"Oh, JungHee. Dr. Kim's inside, he's with a friend...I think. You can go inside" She replied 

I nodded as I opened the door. But my heart sank as I saw a terrible sight infront of me...Olivia and Jin...

They were...Kissing.

I felt cold and my hands started shaking that I dropped the chocolates I was about to give Seokjin. I couldn't believe it...

My Seokjin was kissing Olivia against the wall while she was holding on to his clothes. She even looked at me after she did that, this bitch. 

Jin swiftly looked behind and saw me standing by the door.I'm not gonna let this slide, I'm not gonna run away. I won't let her win this one. I feel my blood boil as I saw the smirk on her face. 

"Don't you fucking dare block my way Seokjin" I said as he was about to come towards me. 

"JungHee!-" 

I ran towards Olivia and went for her hair, I pulled it so hard and kicked her on her stomach. She was reaching up, trying to get my hands off her hair until she was on the floor screaming.

"Does it hurt bitch? well, you deserve it" I exclaimed "c'mon fight me! why aren't you fighting me?!" 

I gritted my teeth as I slapped her so hard and went for her hair again, but my grip somehow loosened and she had the chance to grab my hair too. But this time, I went on top of her and punched her face. I don't fucking care anymore, I don't care about anything anymore. 

I was completely eaten by my rage. 

"YOU FUCKING SLUT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BITCH!" I exclaimed as I punched her as hard as I could until her nose started bleeding "I HOPE YOU DIE! I HOPE YOU DIE! I HOPE YOU DIE!" 

"JungHee! stop! stop! that's enough!" I hear Jin calling me as I was being dragged off Olivia's now unconscious body. 

"The ambulance is on the way" Yura said as she bent down beside me 

"why'd you stop me?" I uttered as Jin was holding both of my wrist "I should've killed her" 

"Hey, JungHee. Calm down now...Calm down. Look at me, calm down" Jin said as he placed his palms on my face to make me look at him "JungHee, calm down. You can calm down now. That's not you. You're not gonna go that far do you understand me? please calm down" 

"Oh my god, her knuckles...they're bleeding, her face as well. Jin, take her to the hospital quickly, I'll stay here with...whoever she is until the ambulance come" 

"Hang on there" Jin repeated as he was holding me in his arms "You'll be alright, we're going to the hospital right now" 

I started feeling tired and weak all of a sudden, I could feel the cold sweat on my face. It feels like bricks are on top of me. I...I can't move. It's getting harder to breathe...Jin...I can't breathe...Please help me.