21

I woke up feeling something next to me. As I opened my eyes, I saw Jin sleeping. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was still dark outside. 

3:30 AM 

"Why are you up this early?" 

I jumped a bit as Jin spoke. 

"I don't know" I replied as I rubbed my eyes "What about you? why are you awake?" 

"I felt you move" He replied "Go back to sleep" 

I nodded as I let out a sigh before I closed my eyes. 

"I can't go back to sleep" I uttered "Hey Jin?" 

He just hummed. 

"We still have to get married don't we?" 

"unfortunately, yes JungHee" 

"Unfortunately it has to be with you" I chuckled 

"shut up, I'm like the most husbandest husband you'll ever have" 

"is that even a word doctor Kim?" 

"It's Jin for you" 

"iT's JiN f0r y0u. shut up" I laughed 

"Hey, I'm older than you" 

"ew, you're old" I laughed 

"Sleep JungHee or else I'm kicking your butt" 

"Or else I'm gonna kick your butt" I mimicked him again. 

He turned to face me and looked into my eyes. 

"JungHee, sleep" 

"Y'know, I never thought I'd be married so early" I said "Never thought it would be with you"

He slid his fingers through my hair and pat my head "Sorry you have to put up with this too. I know you're still young for this, so as a husband, I still want you to enjoy your life. I won't prevent you from having fun alright? So don't think about it too much. I don't own you, do what you want as long as it's not hurting other people okay?"

I nodded. He's right, I shouldn't worry too much. Jin wouldn't be the type to keep me locked in. He wouldn't be the toxic type. Right?

"Goodnight, Junghee" 

-----

I woke up as the sun hit my eyes. I yawned as I stretched. I turned to look at my side, Jin was sleeping peacefully. Why is his skin so perfect? and his lips...how can they be so...pink? 

"It looks so soft" I whispered. 

"What soft?" Jin said while his eyes were still closed. 

"You're awake???" I asked 

he chuckled. "I can't help it, I felt like you were staring at me"

"goodmorning JungHee" 

"Goodmorning Jinnie" 

"Let's take you home" He said as he helped me up. "I told your parents you'll be home in the morning" 

------

"It was really cozy, sleeping there" I said as I yawned inside the car. 

Jin smiled "Let's do it again next time" 

"I'd love that!" I smiled back as he pulled up on our drive way. 

We went inside my house and saw my family eating breakfast. Mom was enjoying her pancakes, while dad was enjoying his cup of coffee. 

"I'm home" I said 

"Goodmorning Mr. and Mrs. Lee. Thank you for allowing me to spend time with JungHee" 

"Anytime Seokjin" Dad smiled at Jin 

"eat breakfast with us" Mom told Jin "sit down and I'll cook for the both of you" 

"Let me help, Mrs. Lee" Jin stood up and went towards mom. 

As I was scrolling through my twitter, A heard something vibrate on the table. I'm not the type to look at other people's phones but my eyes just involuntarily landed on his while it displayed a call notification from another doctor. 

But I noticed something else....

His lock screen was a sleeping picture of me.