Chapter 37

It was third period before lunch, and this time it was Physical Education. We all went to our lockers and changed into our PE uniforms. 

Amy and I decided to play badminton, as usual.  I wasn't feeling well, but I think it's just because of my period. It's kinda heavy today and It's usually not this heavy when the first day starts.

As Amy and I were playing, I noticed that I was out of breath. Just a few minutes in the game, I started getting dizzy.

"Yah, JungHee!" Amy called as she went towards me "Are you alright? you look so pale all of a sudden"  

"Yeah, I think I'm alright. Just a little out of breath" I said as I wiped the sweat off my face. Suddenly, I felt really dizzy and grabbed Amy's arm. 

"JungHee!" I hear Amy's voice before everything turned black. 

-------

I woke up and realized I was inside the clinic. I looked around and saw the school nurse and Jin talking quietly. I looked at them and noticed that Ms. school nurse was getting her hands on Jin. She was holding him every once in a while, smiling then giggling. 

She just can't keep her hands to herself can she? 

Jin soon turned his gaze towards me. I stood up as he was walking to me but I almost fell down, I'm still a little bit dizzy but gladly, Jin caught me. 

"Sit down" he said "I'll put your shoes on" 

I nodded as I sat back down on the bed. I looked at the nurse as Jin was putting my shoes on, she looked at me nasty. I raised my brows at her giving her the 'what?' look. She looked at Jin once more before she turned towards her computer.

"Alright, c'mon" Jin said as I held his arm, carefully walking. 

"Thank you" Jin said to the nurse before we went out of the clinic 

"Come again Dr. Kim" she smiled, she's trying to look cute and nice. I hate it. 

"I have to go back to class" I sighed 

"I already excused you. We need to get you checked JungHee" Jin said as we were walking through the hallways 

"But...I have two quizzes today Jin" I said 

"you care about quizzes than your own health?" He sighed "you can take special quizzes anytime" 

I nodded as we reached his car and drove to the hospital to get my blood test and check up.

-------

"Your blood test results will be in after a few hours, JungHee. But based on the check up, you're showing symptoms of anemia" Said Dr. Hwang "As for your blood work, I'll be sending the test results to Dr. Kim. For now, I recommend that you rest, drink lots of water and eat a healthy diet."

I nodded before we thanked Dr. Hwang and went out of his clinic. 

"so, you'll need to rest a bit more from now on JungHee" Jin said as he opened the car door for me. 

A few minutes on the road, I received a call from Amy. I looked at Jin before I answered it. 

'are you alright?' Amy asked 

"Yeah, kinda. I'm still a little bit dizzy though" I replied 

'Dr. Kim Seok handsome was really worried when he got here' Amy giggled 'I saw how that nurse looked at him though, it was annoying, really'

"I saw that too Amy" I laughed just before I heard Taehyung's voice

'Let me talk to her'

'Yah JungHee! how are you feeling now?' Tae asked 

"I'm feeling a bit better now Taehyung. Thanks for asking" I said right before I heard Amy's voice again. 

' So? are you with Dr. Handsome right now?' She asked 

"Yeah, I still have to get checkups and stuff-" 

"WOAH JIN!" I exclaimed as he suddenly stepped on the breaks.