Chapter 44

I woke up and saw Jin sitting infront of me, reading my work.I looked around and realized it was only a dream...or a nightmare?

"Jin?" I called him "You're home" 

He looked up at me and smiled "You wrote this?"

"yeah" I replied "it's not finished yet"

"I never thought you were good at writing" He said "is this an assignment?"

I nodded and walked towards him "are you okay? did something happen?" I asked 

"Yeah I'm alright, why? what's wrong?" 

"I just...I had a dream. You called me, told me to lock the door and...there was a scream. It looked so real" 

"C'mere" He pulled my wrist and made me sit beside him "I'm alright, nothing happened. I'm here now and I'm safe, okay?" 

I nodded as I hugged him "I love you, be safe for me,please?" 

I hear him chuckle "always,JungHee" 

"c'mon I ordered food" Jin rubbed my back and kissed my forehead "I know you're hungry, then you can continue with your work later" 

-------

It's currently 12:16 AM and I'm still working on my paper. My brain literally stopped working. I don't know what to write anymore, I keep on throwing paper after paper. I leaned back on my chair and sighed, I looked to the side and see Jin sleeping peacefully. 

You know sometimes people fall inlove without any reason at all

You know sometimes people fall inlove without any reason at all. I just look at him and everything seem to be so peaceful. I feel so loved and protected whenever he's around me.

I walked over to him to give him a kiss, I just wanna take a break from this assignment and be with him for a bit. I brushed his hair while he was sleeping peacefully, he looks so perfect. Really perfect. 

I got really lucky didn't I? 

sigh, I don't ever wanna let this man go. I love you Seokjin-ah...I'll love you til my last breath. 

He moved a bit and slowly, his eyes opened. 

"JungHee?" He said "Are you okay?" 

I nodded "go back to sleep, I just took a break from the assignment" 

"Come here" He said. I slowly lay on top of him, he hugged my body as my hands were on his chest. He feels so warm, and comfortable. I might just fall asleep right now.

"Did I wake you up?" I ask him 

He shook his head "no, I just had a dream about eating some ramen and when I woke up, I got hungry" he paused "And then I saw you and though 'ramen looks good but you might taste better' "

"Jin!" I laughed and slapped his arm 

"I should go back to writing" I said as I stood up 

"would you want some ramen?" He asks as he went towards the door. 

"Yes please" I said as I sat back down and continued on with the paper. 

A few minutes later, I was finally done. Taking a break was a good idea, I immediately thought of things that are actually good for the essay. I placed my pen down and stretched my arms up. 

I decided to go down stairs to check up on Jin, and he was there, cooking and singing.

wait...he sings? His voice is really good.

I quietly went inside the kitchen and stared at him while he was doing his thing. 

"I never heard you sing before" I said 

He just chuckled "Well, how was it?" 

"Pretty good" I replied "Better than I expected" 

"Look JungHee, I'm salt bae" 

I just chuckled "Yah you're gonna get salt inside your sleeve"

"don't worry, if it gets in my sleeve, I can always sprinkle it in...incase it lacks salt" He laughed and got back on cooking.  

"Shh, I'm concentrating" He said jokingly "It's almost done, please do not disturb the professional at work" 

Then, he placed placed our bowls on the table, and we started eating. He made it from scratch...except for the noodles. 

"Jinnie, it tastes so good" I said as I tasted the ramen he made. 

"Yeah?" He smiled "That's good to hear" 

"Do you want more salt? I have some in my sleeve" He laughed as he ate his noodles.