Chapter 23

"You ready for tomorrow JungHee?" Jin said as we proceeded to our usual check up.

"Kinda" I sighed "I'm really nervous Jin, what if I trip while walking down the isle?" I said

"I know you're nervous. Your heartbeat's kinda fast. Relax for me" He chuckled

"I can't Jin...I can't get it off my mind"

"wow, you're cold JungHee" he said as he gently grabbed my hands. "Deep breaths" he calmly says as he rubbed my knuckles "Relax JungHee"

He looked deeply into my eyes. "relax"

I sighed, he really knows how to calm me down. He took care of me like I was his family and we're getting married tomorrow.

"good girl" he smiled as he rubbed my back. He placed the stethoscope on my chest and focused on my heartbeat. But...my breathing became unsteady as our face were only inches apart.

His eyes looked up at me. "Am I the one who's making you nervous?" I felt his breath on my lips as he spoke.

"I-I don't know...I..." I stuttered

He smiled softly, as he pecked my forehead.

"You're doing so well JungHee" he smiled "Let's get you home so you can have enough rest for tomorrow. Is that okay?"

I nodded and smiled.

THE NEXT DAY

We arrived at a hotel where I'm supposed to get ready. Mom was holding my hand the entire ride and kept saying how excited she was about this wedding.

"mom? where's Jin?" I asked her

"Oh, he's in another hotel. You don't wanna blow the surprise" She smiled "Don't worry honey, you'll see him soon"

I sat on a chair infront of a huge mirror as the makeup artist began applying a layer of foundation on my face. 

"You're gonna look so gorgeous" She smiled

Two hours later, my hair and makeup were finished. The only thing left is for me to put on my dress.

"mom? can you help me zip this up?"

"There you go honey" She said.

"How do I look?" I asked her "mom?"

She suddenly started tearing up. "You look so beautiful"

"Oh my Mrs. Lee! your makeup!" The lady who did my hair and makeup said. She looked at me and said "well, let's do a bit more finishing touches and you're good to go".

"Let's go! we're gonna be late!" Mom said as we went to the car.

"oh my god this is it" I said as we arrived the church. "Mom, hold my hand please. I'm so nervous"

"It's going to be okay honey. You're gonna do good" She smiled at me and gave me a big hug. She helped me get out of the car and helped me up the set of stairs towards a huge closed door.

I took a deep breath as the door opened.

This is it JungHee, this is it. Relax and walk....Relax and walk....Relax and walk. A picture of Jin rubbing my knuckles and telling me to relax played through my mind.

This is it. Kim Seokjin, the one who took care of me ever since I was a little girl is now going to be my husband forever. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him now, and I'm kinda happy it's him.

"to have and to hold from this day forward"

"for better, for worse,"

" for richer, for poorer,"

" in sickness and health,

"I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,"

" in sickness" Jin looked me in the eyes "and in health."

" I will love and honor you all the days of my life." I started tearing up as we said this

"until death do us part." Jin gave me a warm smile as I looked into his eyes...He looks so happy. I'm happy too. I'm happy it's him.

I'm happy to be with someone who knows how to take care of me in every way. I know I'll fall for you Kim Seokjin and I'm not going to deny it.

"You may now, kiss the bride" The priest happily said

Jin raised my veil and put it at the back of my head.

He smiled while still looking at me in the eyes.

is...is he....tearing up?

He placed his palm on my cheek before he leaned in for our first....kiss.

My heart pounded and I feel so happy.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

"Mrs. Kim JungHee" He said as we parted from the kiss before he placed a kiss on my forehead.