Chapter 18

"eat all of these"

My eyebrows raised and my jaw dropped as I saw the amount of food he bought. 

"You'll need energy for later JungHee. Now eat up"

"I'm not that hungry to finish all of these" I said "This is a lot of carbs, Jin" 

"trust me, you'll need the energy" 

I nodded and ate. These taste really good,not gonna lie.The next thing I knew, all the plates were empty and Jin had his arms crossed against his chest.

"Not hungry huh JungHee?" He chuckled

"oh the food tasted really good. Couldn't help it"

He looked at his watch. "you should be home by six right?"

I nodded "why?"

"it's still four so...let's get going"

"to where?" I asked

"The park"

***

"JIN. I CAN'T BREATHE.I'M GETTING LIGHT HEADED" I stopped and placed my hands on my hips as I focused on not passing out right now. 

"Alright, alright" He said "Let's stop here for now" 

"how do you feel?" he asked

"How do I feel?? I feel like my limbs had gone numb and my lungs are all out of oxygen" 

"We should be doing this for atleast three times a week. I really want you to be healthy" 

"A thirty minute run? Yeah sure...I can do that. My body might get used to it"

"JungHee....It's only 15 minutes" He laughed

"Fifteen?" I asked "I'm so out of shape"

He laughed and offered me a water bottle. "You did good" 

"So...no ice cream?"I asked him

"no"

"whyyyy" I pouted as we crossed the road.

"because JungHee--"

"Junghee!" I heard him shout as I felt him grab my arm and pulled me towards him. 

"Ah that asshole. People like that shouldn't be allowed to drive" He said and hugged me afterwards. "You alright?" 

I straightened up and huffed "I'm alright. That really was a close one. Thank you"

After that incident, we walked around for a few minutes and decided to finally get in his car. My body felt instantly relieved as I was able to sit down. 

"hey uh...Jin?" I called

"what is it?"

"Can you...still remember our special place?" I asked

He smiled and nodded, I grinned widely at him.

"Alright, I know what that grin means" he chuckled

***

"It's been a while" He said

"uhm Jin?"

He turned to look at me.

"Did you ever thought about leaving me? like don't you get tired of taking care of me as a patient?" I asked

"JungHee, to be honest...I never really thought of anything like that or close to that. I knew it's my job to care and look out for you but even if I don't get paid, I'll still look out for you no matter what. You aren't just a patient JungHee, you're family"

"woah, that's really sweet of you Jin..." I giggled

"besides, we'll be getting married in less than a week. I'll have to take care of you for the rest of my life" He laughed

"oh yeah...I forgot about that. How many days left?"

"We got like a week"

"A week?" I looked at him "oh wow"

"I don't think we need to worry about anything. Our parents have been taking care of everything"

"I know" I chuckled

"How long has this gazebo been here?" I asked

"I don't know, I just found this and thought you might like it" He replied

"Do people ever come here?" I asked

"I don't think so, since this is a private property. But I was really close with the owner of this place. He told me I should take care of it as he was giving it to me"

"Wait...so you're the owner now?" I asked

He nodded and smiled.

"this place is really pretty!" I exclaimed "and this gazebo even looks vintage"

"I know" Jin said

"JIN I HAVE AN IDEA"