Chapter 47

Jin and I woke up at around 10 AM today, it was cold as heck that we had to turn the AC down and still needed to be under the sheets to keep warm. It was rainy today, why do Saturdays always have to be rainy? Jin and I should be outside right now enjoying a sunny day in the beach. 

I sighed as I looked out the window, I wanna go out. 

"Why are you staring at the window?" Jin asked as he went closer to me, wrapping his arms on my waist. "You used to love weathers like this" 

"I do, but I just wanna go out and have fun" I pouted "We should be at the beach right now, enjoying the water, the sand, the sun" 

"Can we still go out?" I added 

"no we can't.What if you catch a cold?" Jin replied as he kissed my cheek "Your lungs are still healing JungHee. Who knows? maybe the sky will clear up later" 

Yep, that's right. I got an X-ray, and my lungs are slowly healing after years of medication and check ups. I was happy since I can finally have a normal life again. 

"I really hope it clears up" I frowned "I'm hungry"

After a few hours, Jin had to go to his clinic for scheduled appointments, despite the weather condition. So, I was left here, home alone bored as heck since I couldn't go out because of the rain.

Earlier, I got hungry again and decided to fry some bacon. I didn't realize that the oil was really really hot before I placed the bacon strips in, as a result, the oil began to fly into tiny little drops...It made on big pop and unfortunately landed on my hand. I hissed in pain as I held it before turning the stove off. 

What would Jin do? I asked myself as I went to the sink to run cold water against my burning hand. 

god, it's really fucking red.

I sighed, looking at it. I'm not hungry now.

-------

I woke up as my phone started ringing, I picked it up and realized Jin was on the other line.

'are you okay? you sound sick, is everything alright?'

"yeah yeah, I just woke up. I had no idea how long was I out for" I chuckled "Why'd you call?"

'the sky cleared up. Do you wanna go to the beach? we can watch the sunset if you like'

I looked out the window "Sure, I'd love to"

'Alright, I'll pick you up right now. Get dressed' 

I grinned as I went upstairs to change into comfortable, warm clothes. A few minutes after, I heard a honk from outside and realized Jin was already waiting. So I grabbed my phone and immediately went out.

---------

"Ah so prettyyyyy" I said as we walked on some rocks before reaching the sand and felt the cold breeze of the air brushing against my face. 

"I knew you'd love this" He said as we walked by the beach, his hand intertwined with mine. 

"Look! Jinnie" I said as I bent down, looking at a hermit crab crawling towards the sea "It's so cute" 

"Yah, don't get too close to the water, you'll get wet" He said

"Aww don't scold me now, I'm having fun" I whined 

"You don't think I'm an old man now, do you?" He said as I straightened my clothes

"What if I do?" I stick my tongue out and ran away from him "watchu gon do about it?"