Chapter 34

After classes, Taehyung, Amy, and I were inside our classroom. Taehyung was nibbling on the string of his hoodie, Amy rested her chin on her palms and played with her hair, while I was sitting there, looking outside the window. 

I looked at the time, it was already 4:20, our classes ended by 4:10 and we needed to be here until 5:10.  

I guess It's better than listening to my teacher. 

a few minutes later, I hear the door open. My eyes widened as I saw Jin peeking in. He was wearing ripped jeans, and a button up shirt. 

My adviser, Ms. Yoo looked at him like she saw a celebrity infront of her. 

Well, Jin is undeniably handsome though...

"Hello" Jin said as he looked at her, then us. 

"U-uhm, Hello sir. Do you need something?" Ms. Yoo said. She was blushing as Jin came in and walked to her. 

"I came here to fetch Lee JungHee....and her friends" 

"o-oh, but they're in detention"Ms. Yoo replied 

What's up with her? she used to be so sassy and unapproachable. But when Jin talked to her, it's like she's trying to be cute with him. That won't work Ms. Yoo 

Not on my Jinnie. 

"Oh, I'm sorry but JungHee has her checkup today and they should also be at home right now. It's dangerous to let them go home late just because of detention. Something might happen to them and you don't want to be responsible for it, do you?" 

My eyes widened as I looked at Amy. She has the same expression too. 

"Y-yes...Sorry Mr-"

"Dr. Kim Seokjin" He replied with a smile 

"Sorry Dr. Kim" Ms. Yoo replied as she bowed a little "You may go" she told us.

"nice" Taehyung muttered 

As we walked outside, Amy had her arm on my shoulder. "He got guts" 

I chuckled and nodded. 

"Thanks hyung" I heard Taehyung said 

"No problem, taetae" 

Taetae? what? who? why? when? 

I got so confused. I thought they weren't close. 

"I was about to visit the boys..are you going?" Taehyung asked 

"Yeah, I was about to go there too" 

I'm confused....

"Oh, my dad's here!" Amy said as we reached the gates "I have to go. Bye guys! take careeee! Thank you Dr. Kim!" 

So it was just Jin, Taehyung and I. 

"JungHee, do you wanna visit Jungkook?" Jin asked  

I nodded "sure" 

So, I sat in the back seat and let Taehyung take the front seat. Jin and I shouldn't be obvious. 
As I scrolled through my phone, Jin and Tae were talking and giggling about stuff. I never knew they were close. They weren't close the last time we had a barbecue at our house. 

I should ask Jin about this later. 

A few minutes passed, our car stopped infront of a huge gate. 

Jin rolled down his window and pressed a button by the gate. 

 "open up you idiots"  

After a few seconds, the gates opened, revealing a huge house and a lot of cars parked infront of it.