Chapter 50

It's 9:30 AM and I still feel like shit. I sighed as I tried to sit up, my back was hurting so much just by laying down. I groaned as I felt pain on my lower back, it really hurt but yesterday was just unbearable. 

Soon after, Jin went inside the room holding a huge paper bag. 

"goodmorning, are you feeling? I bought breakfast for the both of us" He smiled as he placed it on the bedside table. "By the way, the doctor said you can go home and advised that you get lots of rest so you can gain your strength back"

I nodded "Thanks Jin" 

As we were eating, I still felt a little uneasy...It's like everything was a dream or maybe I was just tired. I still couldn't believe how I did that. 

"JungHee? you okay?" 

I snapped back to reality as Jin called me. "Jin? can you explain to me why...how it happened? why was she there? why did you guys-....Just tell me"

He placed his chopsticks down and sighed "I had no idea she was coming to my clinic, Yura just let her go in since she thought Olivia was a close friend of mine. According to Yura, Olivia showed her a picture of us to prove that she was really my friend so, she let her in. Olivia...attempted to kiss me while I was on the phone, talking to Mr. Kang but she failed and I got angry at her for even coming to my clinic. I already told her to stop interfering with us but she just wouldn't listen, she was making a fuss and I ended up holding her against the wall 'cause I really wanted to...to...hit her but then you came and she grabbed me so It looked like I was the one who kissed her" 

"I know you're still doubting me...But I checked the CCTV footage from inside my clinic, here...it's connected to both my phone and my laptop" He took his phone out and showed it to me, he was really telling the truth. Olivia's such a pain in the ass, she just wouldn't leave us alone. 

I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. "She's really annoying" 

"But still...I'm sorry" he held my face "I'm sorry that you had to be in this situation. I feel really bad, my heart aches everytime I see you sleeping here, with all the bruises and bandages. You don't deserve this JungHee. You should be at school right now, with your friends" 

"It's not your fault Jinnie" I said "We'll go through this together okay? for better or for worse, remember?" I smiled softly as he kissed my forehead.

"For better or for worse" He repeated before he kissed my lips. 

----------

It's been a month since that incident with Olivia happened, and I was relieved that everything was back to normal. 

"I'm so stressed out, I still have a lot to do" Taehyung groaned as he placed his pen down on his desk and slammed his head on the table.

"Yah! you're gonna hurt your head" I said as I pulled his head back up by grabbing his hair.

"That hurts! JungHee!" he whined, I chuckled before I let his hair go. "Sorry" 

"Hang on there, we'll graduate after a few weeks. It'll all be over before you even know it" 

"I wanna get druuuuunk" He mumbled under his breath 

"There's no time for that though, you need to finish everything first so you can enjoy everything. Do you need help? I'd be happy to help you" Joo-won said and pat Taehyung's back.

"I really do" He replied with a chuckled 

"C'mon, c'mon let's do it right now. There's no time to waste" 

"so how's it going? between you and Dr. Kim? where's Olivia right now?" Amy asked 

"Jin and I are doing great and Olivia's back to her hometown, her dad went here to fetch her the day I got out of the hospital" I replied "He looked so disappointed in her" I chuckled "But I still can't get it out of my mind though, I still couldn't believe I did that"

"Me too girl, me too" Amy pat my back "she deserves it though hekhek" 

I took  my phone out and decided to text Seokjin. I really don't feel like going home after class and I kinda wanna be alone for a bit. So after classes, I took a bus and went to the beach where I usually go to when I'm feeling down two years ago.

As I got off the bus stop, the cold breeze brushed against my skin and my nose was greeted by the smell of the ocean. It feels nice to be here again after a few years, I'm feeling better now. I walked towards the sand and sat on a rock, took my phone out and snapped a couple of pictures of the scene. 

I inhaled deeply and sighed. It's good to relax and unwind after like days of complying performance tasks. 

I wonder what Jin's doing right now? I told him he can catch up after his appointments if he wants to. He's been busy lately too, he would often come home tired and after he cooks, he'd proceed to working again up until dawn. 

Now that I thought of it, I kinda miss him. We're together every night and sometimes during weekends but I miss him, his warm hugs and the cuddles but I understand that we're both busy this past few weeks so I just brush it off,he needs time for his job and I need time for school.I'm sure someday we can make it up to each other. 

"Sea shells, miss?" 

I looked over to my side and realized it was Yooseung, smiling brightly at me. 

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?" I asked as he sat beside me.

"I was inside the restaurant, then I saw you here" He replied "It's been a while since you came here, where were you?"

"I got really busy with my senior year and y'know married life" I chuckled "How about you? what's up?" 

"Nothing much, everything's fine. So, how's married life going for you? " He asked as he picked up another shell "Wasn't he...your doctor?"

"Yeah, he is. It's doing good so far a lot of adjustments and stuff" I replied "we were in an arranged marriage, it was so sudden. You already know what happens between companies and their children right? Just like in the movies" 

He just chuckled "Hold on, I gotta help mom prepare in the restaurant. Would you want to come inside?"

I shook my head "I think I'll just stay here Yooseung, thank you" I smiled at him

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright our here?" He said as he stood up 

I nodded "I'm sure, I'll be leaving too after a few minutes" 

"Alright, welp...it's nice to talk to you again JungHee! Til next time!" He said before he waved goodbye at me. 

I wonder if Jin's gonna catch up, he hasn't texted me yet. I guess he's busy... I guess I'll be going home now. 

I stood up and stretched my body. I took one good look at the scene before I started walking to the bus stop.

But then I stopped when I heard footsteps behind me

 somebody's following me. 

"Hi there, you going somewhere?"

I froze