Chapter 39

As Jin and I were eating dinner, his phone vibrated.

"it's from Mr. Hwang" he said "your blood results are up" 

I looked at him, waiting to hear what Mr. Hwang said. 

"Low level of hemoglobin" he uttered "You're anemic JungHee" 

"Anemic? that means I'm low on iron right?" I replied 

"Dr. Hwang said to eat more red meat, liver, and greens. Vitamin C, and iron pills" 

"More pills?" I groaned "I don't want anymore pills, Jin. And I hate liver!" 

"You don't have to eat liver but JungHee, jagi...you need to take pills" He softly said "I want you to listen to me alright? let's not make it worse. You're already sick since birth and Anemia can be severe if it won't be treated" 

 I sighed and finished my plate "Can I go to school tomorrow?" 

"it depends if you're still dizzy" he replied "I don't want you fainting again, you might faint without anyone around and that's dangerous" 

I nodded "Thank you" 

"For what?" he asked as he placed our plates in the sink.

"For taking care of me ever since" 

He looked at me and smiled "you don't need to thank me JungHee, you should thank your parents for finding me" he chuckled 

"Yah you're so full of yourself Seokjin!" I exclaimed "Do you need help?" 

"Not at all, you should get ready for bed now JungHee, you need to rest early" He said as he took the sponge with soap and scrubbed the dishes. 

I walked up to him and placed my used glass on the sink. I placed my arm over his waist and hugged him. I rested my forehead on his back and hugged him tighter.

"You feel so warm" I said

"don't hug me" he said "I didn't shower yet"

"Don't worry, you smell good. As always" I giggled "I love you Jinnie" I teasingly placed my hands on his belt. 

"yah" he chuckled "I'm doing the dishes JungHee" 

"What? I'm not even doing anything" I laughed "why are you reacting like that?"

"I know what you're doing. We can't do it tonight, you might feel dizzy" 

"But I didn't say anything" I replied "I'm just hugging you" I lightly tapped his belt and started playing with it.

"JungHee" he sighed 

"You're no fun Seokjin-ah"I said as we both laughed before I went upstairs. 

----

"Are you feeling alright?" Jin asked as he laid down beside me.

"Yeah, just a little bit uncomfortable 'cause of my period" I replied "I hate having periods, can't I just have them for a day?" 

"Just tell me if you don't wanna get periods anymore, I can stop it for 9 months"he laughed 

"Yah! Seokjin!" I exclaimed as I slapped his arm "We can't...yet" 

"I know, you're still so young and I don't want kids too...for now" He replied "but I kinda want a baby girl someday"

"A girl? but I want a boy"I replied 

"or...we can have both" he smiled "I bet you're gonna be the best mom ever" 

"I love you JungHee" he kissed my forehead "I'll love you forever" 

--------

"JungHee!" Amy called as I walked inside the classroom "Are you alright now? how are you feeling?"

"Yeah I'm good now" I replied "Where's Taehyung?" 

"he's with his friends" Amy said "but anyway  what happened to you yesterday?"

"I don't know, I felt really dizzy and I just blacked out. Turns out I'm anemic" I chuckled "and  yeah, more pills. Yay" I said sarcastically 

Soon after Taehyung came in and greeted me with a smile 

"Hi, you're still alive?" He laughed 

"Unfortunately, yes" I chuckled 

"So how's it going?' He asks 

"Anemic" I rolled my eyes "sucks" 

Just then, my phone vibrated. A message from mom popped up.I immediately picked my phone up as I realized that my lock screen was Jin. 

"Yah, I saw that" Amy said 

"Saw what? my mom's message?" 

"no, your lock screen dummy" Amy replied "You don't need to hide it from us"

"hide what?" I asked "I'm not hiding anything"

Amy looked at Taehyung then back at me "I know your relationship with Dr. Kim Seok Handsome"

"What relationship?" I laughed awkwardly "what are you saying Amy? Are you out of your mind? why would I-"

"Oh please JungHee, would you stop that?" She rolled her eyes "We can keep secrets, we've been friends for as long as I can remember and you still don't trust us? c'mon"

I looked at Taehyung who was quietly looking at us. He shrugged "she's right"

I sighed "how'd you guys know?" 

"sis, you have the same ring. I saw it when he rushed to the clinic yesterday" Amy said "he's been driving you to school lately, and lastly...your lock screen says it all"

I looked at my hand, and the ring....I forgot about it. 

"and remember when we hung out with the boys?" Taehyung spoke "I woke up and saw you helping Jin up and saying 'let's get home' or something like that. Jungkook saw me and told me the truth. He can't lie to me. But I haven't told Amy the relationship you both have" Tae chuckled "you don't have to hide it JungHee"

"wait...what do you mean?" Amy asked "what relationship do you both have?" 

"I guess I should tell you" I sighed "we were forced to marry each other"

"forced? was it really forced? or....-"

"I mean, it was but...we eventually fell inlove at some point. I can't explain" I said "Sorry for not telling you guys. I was afraid"

"Afraid of what? of being judged? mygod JungHee, You, Taehyung and I have been best buddies ever since! you can tell us anything without being judged. We accept you for who you are and what mistakes you make"

"yeah! and it's not like we just met" Taehyung said "You can trust us! tell me when was the time we told anyone about our secrets?"

"Thank you guys, really" I said "you're the best"

Amy hugged me as Taehyung pat my back 

"Now I'm kinda mad that I didn't witness my own best friend's wedding" she frowned "Maybe Taehyung and I can be invited to the baby shower" she winked 

"Amy, keep your voice down" I said "And we're not planning about having kids yet,I'm still so young, I have to finish college first"

"ofcourse" she said "I wish Namjoon and I can be married too" 

And now, my best friends know about Jin and I. Should I tell Jin? or should I keep my mouth shut for now? He won't be mad...will he? 

Amy has been observant and Taehyung knew about it ever since we hung out with Jungkook and the others. 

My friends, really. I'm just glad to have them. It's gonna be really sad when they leave for college.