3// Moments like these ♡

Chapter 3 'Moments like these '
5/12
Tuesday

It's been three days since the meal and I'm packing to leave. Alfie and Zoe are going to Scotland for important meetings and there is really no point of me going, sooo I'm staying at Sean and Poppy's for four days. I pack necessities and then a small bit of makeup. I make sure I have my laptop and charger since its Friday and I'm staying there four days. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I can't avoid school so sadly I have to do it.
"Ready love?" Sean asks from my door.
I quickly scan through my suitcase making sure I have everything and I nod. I close it up and wheel it to the front door. I'm currently wearing tan ugs, black yoga leggings, a tshirt that says 'messy hair, don't care' which is true, and lastly I'm slipping on my green parka with a huge grey fur lining. Like Zoë's old one with pink fur lining. I also have a black beanie on.

"I'm going to miss you!" Zoë states hugging me.
I think this is the longest she's left me.
"Me too!" Alfie says joining the hug.
"Me three!" Joe joins.
"Me four!" Tracy laughs joining in on the hug.
"I would join but ya know. I'm gonna be with her for the next four days soo..." Sean tells us.
"Oh my. I didn't realise." Alfie says sarcastically.
"Oh yeah. Forgot to tell you." Sean plays along flapping his hand.
"Come on you'd two. We are going to be here all day!" Zoë sighs pulling Alfie.
Last night we had dropped Nala and Percy off at Nick and Amanda's. No we did not transfer the giant hut, we had a little cage that Percy fit in. It has everything he needed.

After hugging we all went to our separate cars. Alfie and I waved dramatically until we were out of sight.

"So since I'm the coolest uncle, obviously cooler than Joe, I thought we could prank Poppy." Sean speaks up.

"Keep going." I smile evilly.

Once we arrive we had it all planned out.

I was to run in out of nowhere and state.

"THEY LET HIM OUT"

Poppy will wake up clueless and follow along for hopefully the whole day. Sean and I will disappear as Poppy will lay behind the couch wrapped in her duvet scared for her life. Perfect.

I run in scream it and Sean runs in after. Poor Poppy had to be shaken awake. We had all the blinds closed and we huddled behind the couch.
"Why are we doing this?" Poppy asks.
"With the release of it. Teens have started dressing up as pennywise and going around with knives. It's really for our own safety." Sean shrugs.
I then count down in my head for the muffled scream to blast out through Sean's phone speakers.
"That must be next door. You two wait here." Sean says as he goes to 'checkup on the neighbour'.
I wait five minutes until Sean is out of the apartment.
"I'm going to go look for him." I state.
"I can't let you go on your own, what if you get killed!" She states standing up.
We both go and I text Sean.
~~~~~~~
Evie
She's coming what do I do!

Sean
Just walk down the stairs. Throw the boat first.
~~~~~~~~~~
I take Buzz's toy boat and we leave the apartment. I throw the boat down the dark stairs. The lights turn on and Sean is dressed in a Pennywise costume.
"Would you like your boat back?" He asks.
Poppy looks as white as a sheet of paper.
I just burst into a fit of laughter, rolling around on the landing.
"Wait what?" Poppy shakes her head.
"Can I have a kiss?" Sean asks while I roll around on the floor.
"Sean!" She exclaims.
"I'm crying." I state looking behind Sean while wiping small tears.
Since it was a glass door and Sean didn't have time to zip the back up, let's  just say the young women walking past...
"OH MY DAYS!" He shouts blushing red.

Poppy is now on the floor laughing with me.
"'Moments like these are my favourite." Poppy states.
How cute is this chapter though. And short. Didn't realise it was this short. I promise they'll get longer
Hey so I know it's really late but ah well. Kinda forget till now. How was your past week. Went back to school on Monday. After having a week off. In English there was a mouse in the classroom. What a great way to start the week. Anyway I'll see you all next week on Tuesday (proabably) Byeeeeeeeee
I'm really ashamed of the word count....
790 words