21//Boy troubles

I wake up around eight. Remembering I don't have dance today. I just brush through my hair and put some lip balm on. It's so sunny today! I leave my room and go out downstairs.

I hear voices in the sitting room and slowly peek my head in. Harvey and Mark are in deep conversation and Alfie and Max are watching some funny video. Zoë is just on her phone.

"Evie!" Max exclaims running over to me.

Harvey follows and I'm stuck between them.

"Surprise." Zoë holds up jazz hands.

I hug the boys and ask.

"Where's Paul and Sarah?" I ask.

"They are going away for a week so the grandparents took Leo and Tilley but the boys are too much for them so they are staying here.

"A week! I'm not going to get any sleep." I roll my eyes.

We eat breakfast and we are going to the office today. I change into

And pack my canon, my laptop, my phone, my EarPods and some chargers in it

Mark is also coming to the office as it's not really an important work day. He's going to do some work stuff though.

"I missed you." I state wrapping my arms around Max's torso.

"I missed you too." He replies wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

I rest my head on his chest.

"Date already." Harvey rolls his eyes.

I wack him on the arm and get in the car. We drive to the office and Max., Harvey and I go into the small room.

I mess around with my camera. Zoë has made a little pile that brands have sent releases to, to me. I was shocked aswell.

I decide to take some pictures for my Instagram and Max and Harvey watch.

"Hey you know how I'm your bestie. Can you take some pics for us for our insta?" Harvey asks.

"Sure." I shrug.

We take a few pictures and Harvey the boys wanted to try.

"Okay don't drop the camera, don't mess around with the camera and don't press that button." I say.

"What happens?" Harvey smirks.

"It clears the memory card so don't." I plead.

They try me and both turn out blurry.

"Oh my." I shake my head.

"Is not an iPhone." Max groans.

"Oh my! I didn't realize." I retort sarcastically.

"Here I have school so go bother everyone else." I say.

I sit at the beach hut and start my schooling program. I put in headphones and listen to a random playlist.