34|| Shooting

It was the day of shooting and we are doing it on Brighton Beach. It is like 2:00pm and the Orlando's are coming over. We are doing it near sunset. The clothes arrived yesterday. Zoe is doing my makeup while Sam is doing my hair.

The Orlando's come in and Johnny tries on his clothes.

After he gets his makeup and hair done. I change into my first outfit and wait for Johnny.

After we go down to the only sand part of the beach. We start filming my scenes.

Johnny and Lauren we'e stupidly dancing around while I had to be serious.

"Guys I have to be serious." I dramatically throw my hands up.

"We know." Lauren smirks.

"Very helpful." I roll my eyes.

"We know." Johnny laughs.

We are getting weird looks from people walking past. Some fans will run up to us while we are filming to get a picture. Some will wait and take pictures with the rest.

We have to be really careful with fans because we can't let them listen to the song. We also don't want it stole. After we do my scenes, Johnny and I have to do promo pictures. We both change for them. After he does his scenes and we do the scenes we had together.

I had to sort of cartwheel over him and he screamed. I nearly cry laughed. After we had a big inflatable beach ball to throw around. Johnny threw it so hard it hit me and I fell.

"Are you okay" Johnny rushes over.

"Yeah." I laugh.

He holds out hand and I pull him down on the side where the tide is coming down.

The water reaches him and he squeals. I try to get up but he pulls me down making a splash.

"John!" I exclaim.

"Cold" He smirks.

I splash him and he splashes me back.

We fight in the water till our parents come back from the 2p machines.

"What are you two doing?" Zoe laughs as we get out.

She hands us towels and we sit watching the footage.

"Come on you two. You tow have to shower." Meredith says.

"So you an John." Lauren raises her eyebrows.

"Just friends." I remind her.

"That's what they all say." She walks off.

I'm being truthful. Right?.

We go back to our house since we have like six showers. I wash my hair and change into the night outfit. Its getting darker now. We arrive at the hotel where we are doing it and loads of extras are there. We meet all of them and get to filming. There is smoke machines and fairy lights. Zoe and I had a moment.

We messed around and nearly got pushed in the pool a few times. During a break Johnny Lauen and I are messing around. We are swinging each other over the side of the pool.

"Don't drop me." I tell Lauren before she spins me around.

"Here is the dare devils." Alfie vlogs us.

"He is using us for content." I tell the two.

"Quick hide!" Johnny shouts pulling us into the pool.

"Johnny!" Lauren and I scream as we are submerged in water.

I open my eyes underwater and so does Johnny.

He makes a weird face and I have to go above water to laugh.

"Now that's content!" Alfie exclaims.

We swim out and are wrapped in towels.

Then we say our goodbyes for a while and leave. I feel so close to the Orlando's but it's only been a week.