14|| Performance

Its the last day of playlist. I'm not gonna see Annie or Jayden for ages! 

Today I am preforming songs twice! I recently put out a cover of Back to you with Max and Harvey. Also i'm preforming on my own which i'm super super nervous for.

I wake up at 5:00 am because I forgot to pack. I leave out my pyjamas, my plane outfit and the outfit I'm wearing today. Since I showered last night I walk into my bathroom and do my makeup which is pretty natural. I put my hair into a half up ponytail. I slipped on the ring Max got me and the Necklace Annie got me. The massive teddy bear Max got me was sent over to England yesterday. It's gonna be at Gran and Grandads House.

"Our last day." Zoë frowns wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"I know!" I frown too, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I don't wanna go!!" She cries out.

"Me neither." I rest my head on her arm.

"I mean like. I guess you don't want to see Nala." Alfie shrugs:

"Hey!" Zoë calls out.

"We never implied that. All we said is we don't want to leave. Therefore Nala could always come over to us." I point out.

"When your child has a point smarter than your comeback." Alfie says to his vlogging camera.

We walk down and have our last breakfast in Australia as a family.

I had pancakes with maple syrup. I had a nice cup of tea as-well. Tea at home was better though.

After that we had to make our way to where Playlist was being held.

Annie and I stroll around until I was caked fount first performance with Max.

"What if I fall on the stage!"
"What if I just pause on the stage!"
"What if I forget the words!" I panic before going on.

"Hey hey. Stop panicking. You know this. You won't fall!" Max says placing a hand on my shoulder.

The music starts and Max starts singing.

[Max] I found a love for me, Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love Not knowing what it was I will not give you up this time But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Chorus [Max]

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song  When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

[Me] Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know He shares my dreams, I hope that someday we'll share a home,

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets To carry love, to carry children of our own We are still kids, but we're so in love Fighting against all odds I know we'll be alright this time Darling, just hold my hand Be your girl, you'll be my man And I see my future in your eyes

Chorus

[ Me] Well baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass,

[both]

while listening to our favorite song

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Chorus

[Both] Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, while listening to our favorite song I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person And she/he looks perfect, and he looks perfect

No I don't deserve this,

You look perfect tonight

The song ends with Max and I hand in hand.

I'm shaking walking off stage.

Zoë runs over wrapping her arms around me.

"You okay." She asks.

I nod and try to get myself to relax. I literally just sang on stage in front of loads of people for the first time.

She runs her fingers through my hair as I grip onto her.
"I'm so proud of you." Alfie bends down to my height and I smile at him.

"I can't wait to go home." Zoë says taking my hand as we go to the playlist dinner. I'm wearing

I slip on black heels and just tie my hair up in a bun

I slip on black heels and just tie my hair up in a bun. I do simple makeup and grab my clutch.

"You look nice." Alfie smiles at me.

"Thanks." I smile wrapping my arm around his waist.

He blogs a little and so do I.

"Our last meal together." Annie wraps her arms around my neck.

"Stop!" I say pretending to wipe tears away.

"Ugh tomorrow is gonna be a mess."Hayden states.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Bestie Hayden!" I laugh dramatically throwing my arms around him.

"I'm gonna miss you to Bestie Evie!" He does the same.

"Weirdos." Annie buckles at us.

"Hey. I'm your weirdo." Hayden smiles at Annie.

"You are." She smiles at him and they lean in to kiss.

"No pda thank you very much." I push them apart.

"Evies Just like that becuase she's a loner." Harvey states.

"Jeez Harv. You could have altered it a bit." I widen my eyes.

"Look how well she gets on with them." Zoë smiles at Alfie.

"I'm glad she has made friends who don't try to burn down our house." Alf our smiles.

"She is glad too!" I call out to them before running off.

I can hear Alfie and Zoë chuckle. Maybe I have found a very nice group of friends.

Soon enough a whole group of us is walking to the restaurant.

"I'm so hungry!" Jayden states.

"Because that isn't the fourth time you've said it." I roll my eyes.

"Nah your right. Its been the sixth." Isabelle messes.

"Those two before we left don't count." Jayden raises her hands.

"But Honey they really do." Annie wraps her arm around Jayden's shoulders.

"You guys are mean." Jayden crosses her arms shrugging Annie's off.

"And that is why you love us." I grin.

When you get three snow days. This is the fourth day snow has fallen. I had to walk an hour and a half for bread but it was sold out. It's meant to be spring. When daisies and daffodils bloom. Leaves on trees but no.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

1096 words