32|| Opportunities

Today we were heading to London. I was going to get measured for a wax figure. A FREAKING WAX FIGURE. I can't even right now. We had got the news a few days ago and we were going up today.

"Are you excited?!" Zoë exclaims jumping in the car.

"Nah." I joke. "OF COURSE I AM!"

"Yeah Evie's not that excited." Alfie shrugs turning on the car.

They were both vlogging and so was I.

"Nala don't fart in my face!" I exclaim.

"Ewww Nala!" Zoë laughs.

"Relatable." Alfie says.

We drop Nala and gran and Grandads and head off.

It takes us about an hour and a half to get to London. Then because it's a Monday. It's really busy so it takes us a while to get to where they are doing all the stuff.

We get there and they measure me and I have to sit on a little cart. They are going to put me on the bed Zoë and Alfie's statue is already on. Then after they take the pictures they have to find my eye colour and my hair colour. They also need to make sure everything is okay before I can leave.

"Let's get some brunch!" Alfie exclaims as we get out.

"Oh how fancy. Brunch." I say.

"Let's invite Joe." Zoë says.

We invite Joe and go to GBK. We all get cheeseburgers and fries. I get Coke Zero as my drink.

-/-/-
Today we are going to the office. I have a meeting surprisingly. I don't usually have them so its weird. Apparently it's about music and a tour so. I'm excited.

After I wake up and shower I change into

I curl my hair and do light makeup.

Once I go downstairs I eat breakfast with Zoë because Alfie being Alfie is in Paris for a day.

"Ready?" Zoe asks

"Nah." I joke. 

Also a record label seen one of my cover videos, and they want to sign me! Also extremely exciting.

I put on Nala's harness and lead. 

"Nala is so excited." I joke as Nala falls asleep on the ground. 

"You have a bed for a reason." Zoe laughs grabbing her keys. 

The three of us get into Zoe's mini and sing along to one direction. Whenever its just Zoe and I its always One direction playing. 

"This makes me sad." I state as Night changes is playing. 

"I miss  1D!" Zoe cries and Nala barks.