11//Playlist day one.

It's the first day of Playlist so I throw on a tank top, red bomber jacket, black jeans and red flats

I put my hair into a neat/messy pony. My makeup is a coppery eye and a nude lip
"You look gorgeous." Zoë compliments com bag out of her and Alfie's room.

"As do you." I smile.

Zoë is in a green maxi dress and black sandals. Her hair is in curls. Her makeup is light but gorgeous. I've really taken Zoe's love of fashion.

I take a mirror selfie.

I post it Instagram with the caption

Channeling my inner  for playlist😂 @oliwhitetv

I pack a bag and we get going.

We have a wonderful breakfast of pancakes. They were actually so nice.

"Hey boo." Harvey laughs running over to me.

"Aww Hey." I smile side hugging him.

We walk inside and meet up with a few others.

"Evie your on the young YouTube nation in fifteen minutes!" Zoë says alarmed.

"Calm down Zo. Harvey and Max will bring her. We can have time to get a drink." Alfie places his hand on Zoe's shoulders.

"I just haven't been to one of theses I. A while a-" Alfie shuts her up by placing his lips on hers.

My parents are just the cutest." I happily sigh.

Everyone laughs and Harvey and I walk towards the main stage for the first panel thingy. I get a mic and we walk on.

Skip time

"Okay next question." Dani Perkins blushes.

We had to tell our most embarrassing memories and let's just say they got embarrassing.

"Evie you pick." Hayden says.

"Okay You." I say picking it a girl the age of ten.

"Oh Hi. I'm a huge fan. And my question is Celebrity crushes." She smiles.

"Wait. What do you brits call it." Seven laughs.

"Fancying or crushes." I laugh.

"Ugh doesn't Fancy sound so much cuteness better then crush." Annie rolls her eyes.
"Anyway my crush is Londre Devies~) Dani says looking back at her boyfriend.