29||Rehearsals

Its six am. Omg. I hate this. Its to early. I have to go to dance to start rehearsals for the showcase.Its in three weeks. Since this showcase is so big it has to be perfect. There could be talent agents and everything. The special dances get their own rehearsal time. At six thirty, mean I know. I know Seb and Cheryl are gonna be there. That's all out of our age group.

Im wearing this

Just without the legwarmers

Just without the legwarmers. I slip on my roshes and run downstairs. Since Zoe is always up extremely early she is dopping me at rehearsals.

"I've packed you watermelon, tuc crackers, two waters and ten pounts if you want to go shop." Zoe tells me.

"Thank you." I smile. I go to brush my teeth and fill in my eyebrows. Its just natural for me to do.

I make sure my dance bag is packed and I put my hair into a messy side braid because effort. We set off and i sleep in the car.

"Wake up darling." Zoe whispers.

"Its to early." I frown.

"I know hun." She laughs.

She brings me in. I hug her then go where I need to go.

There is a teacher outside the changing rooms so she brings me to the area where we will be rehearsing. I start stretching while waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Cheryl is next to arrive. I just want to sleep.

"So you got through." She looks at me with disgust.

"Nah I just decided to show up." I say sarcastically.

"So funny." She rolls her eyes.

I roll my eyes.

We both stretch and everyone else arrives.

"Okay everyone! Let's get started. First we are going to have a get to know each other excerise." Bret one of the dance instructors says.

"So your telling us we have to socialize at half six in the morning." Seb says.

"Hate to disappoint." He laughs.

"Okay. We have paired you up already." Kara, another dance instructor says.

"Evie and Jack." She says.

That's all I pay attention to. I kind of fell asleep. I didn't fall I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"I've got smurf." A boy comes over and rests his arm on my head.

"He's mean. Can I change." I joke frowning.

"Never." He grins picking me up.

We get our own studio to work on a dance.

"How old are you smurf?" He asks.

"13. What about you tree?" I say.

"I'm seventeen. So I have a reason for being tall." He sticks out his tongue.