8//Happy New Years!

It's New Year's Eve around seven thirty am. I know I am insane for getting up this early. I've already decorated the boys room. What can I say. You know. It's not every day your bloody crush stays in your house. Ugh. Is he my crush. I really don't know. Annie thinks he is. I mean ugh. I clean the spare bedroom from when Joe and Jade stayed.

"What you doing up missus." Zoë  whispers wrapping her dressing gown around her.

"Cleaning." I reply placing pillows on the bed.

For the rest of the morning Zoë and I clean up the house. We did clean up after Christmas but we had friends and more family over so it was bound to get messy again. Sellotape stuck to walls. Ripped up wrapping paper. We cleaned the counters and the sitting room from the fort we made last night. Alfie was returning from London in an hour. He went to see Chai and his girlfriend.

"We haven't wrapped the presents!"Zoë exclaims.

I run up the stairs and grab the sack. which the Mills' presents are placed in. Zoë wraps them as i make us tea. Hers one of the halloween teas. We finish wrapping presents and Alfie has arrived home.

" Okay Darl go get changed." Zoë tells me following me up the stairs.

I change into

I put my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head

I put my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. I do light makeup and slip on my vans.

"Looking nice hun." Zoë smiles.

We go to town and pick up the food we need for tonight's dinner. Also a box of birthday donuts from dum dums for Max and Harvey and there wasn't a box big enough so they made two separate.

We bring them to the car and we pick up a few decorations.

Once we get home Nala is going crazy for a walk so I get Seb to walk her with me.

"Can't believe I'm related to Jade Thirwall!" Seb skips out Nala turning her head sideways at his excitement.

"You're not my brother! And I'm technically not blood related." I remind him.

"Just shush. And imagine." He says.

We walk down the road and talk. Literally about anything.

"I've counted it exactly" Seb begins. "It's been three hundred and eighty seven days since you last posted on musically."

"The fact that you know that is kind of creepy," I laugh. "It's not even on my phone anymore though."

"What can I say, I stan you." He replies.

"Goodbye!" I joke turning around.

"You have found out my true identity. I'm so sorry." He painfully says holding his heart.

"Goodbye Friend." I hold out my hand as Nala drags me.

"Goodbye." His voice cracks.

"Wait what." I laugh." Did your voice just crack for real!"

"What no!" He plays it off.

"Surreeee." I roll my eyes walking towards our estate.

We walk back and I see a Black car not too far away.

"They are here!" I exclaim and run inside.

I take of Nala's lead and run upstairs to fix my hair. I put it in two French braids.

I walk back downstairs and they're just pulling in.

"THE DECORATIONS!" Zoë and I screech.

Alfie laughs and Nala barks.

We throw a few shiny pieces of decorative string around and manage to get a small banner up. We set out Max and Harvey's birthday presents out and in the end we lean against each other drinking a glass of water each.

"And here is the girls." Alfie does jazz hands.

We stop drinking and go over.

"Tis very nice to see you Lady Evie." Harvey bows.

"Tis very nice to see you too Sir Harvey." I curtesy pinching the air as I pretend to hold a skirt out.

"They are weird." Max rolls his eyes.

"Oh shush." I purposely bump shoulders with him.

"No greeting for me?" He frowns.

"Ugh." I joke.

We hug and I say hi to Sarah and Chris.

"I like the decorations." Sarah comments.

"We also got these." Zoë and Alfie take out the two boxes of donuts.

"You shouldn't have done this!" Sarah says.

"Boys what do you say?" Sarah says as I look at the boys faces.

"Donuts. I mean thank you!" Max says and I laugh.

We take pictures and give them their presents.

"Evie take the boys up to their room." Zoë tells me.

"Follow me peasants." I joke.

"Well she's nice to people on their birthday." Harvey jokes.

"I know right!" I fake giggle.

They grab their bags and I bring them up to one of the guest rooms.

"This is your room. On your bedside tables there is. Ear plugs, a bottle of water, shampoo, shower gel, some type of bar and headphones. " I tell them.

"In the bathroom there is toothpaste and toothbrush." I tell them and max turns to Harvey.

Harvey looks down. I give him a puzzled look and Max explains.

"Smart Guy over here forgot his toothbrush at home." I says placing his bag on the bed.

I leave their room and go back to mine.

Seb
Urrrrr sooooo meeeeeeeennnn

Evie
Great grammar S

Seb
Irk!

Seb
*ikr

I turn on my music and sit at my full length mirror in my wardrobe. I fix up my makeup and take out my braids as I don'te them to right and they were hurting my head.

"PRESENT TIME!" Alfie shouts

I make my way downstairs and everyone is waiting for me.

"They boys would have ruined my dramatic entrance." I say sliding in.

I sit down on the floor as we hand out presents.

I ended up getting some gorgeous things from the Mills. Beautiful bracelets is one present.

Sarah and Chris were taken on a tour of the little town by Alfie as Zoë, Max, Harvey and I got dinner ready.

"Okay. Max and Evie set the table please." Zoë asks looking over the carrots.

Dinner was amazing. Also so funny. Max and I are outside waiting for the fireworks. Both in our matching onesies. We are down the end of the garden as the fireworks look best around here.

"Three two one." Max and I punt looking up and seeing the array of colours fill the sky.

As he hold me in his arms fireworks go off in the background, but all I can focus on is the reflection in his eyes.

HAPPY NEW YEARS! Told you I would post on New Years.