16// Back to work

I'm awoken by a ding. Quiet.

"You're up!" Max swings his arms around me.

I take deep breaths, softly hugging him back.

"WE are landing soon." Isabelle tells me, clipping her seatbelt.

"How long was I out for?" I question, copying her actions.

"Half a day." Harvey tells me.

I throw my hair into a messy bun and wipe the tear stains from my cheeks.

Zoe and Alfie rush over to me once we land.

"You okay littlest one?" Alfie asks bending down to my height and hugging me.

Zoe hugs me as well and I hold her hand as we make our way out of the plane. We go through baggage claim and say our goodbyes. Some of them were quite emotional. I'm exhausted after that plane ride. Me passing out did not really give me any sort of energy. Thankfully we had the Range Rover. It was the middle of the day so there was no point of staying in London. Once we get to Brighton a few hours later, we head straight to Amanda and Nick's. One, Nala was there, two, Percy was there and three, my massive teddy from Max was there. Also, it has been a while since we had a catchup with them.

Nick lets us in, directing us straight to the assortment of food.

"Haven't had a good meal in like a day!" I state sitting down.

"Help yourself. I made loads." Amanda grins.

We dig in to the lovely food, filling ourselves up. I then make my way to the front room as the adults take outside.

Nala cuddles up on my lap as old re#runs of Wizards of Waverly place starts.

Its been about an hour and Zoe and Alfie decide its time for us to head back. I put nala in her harness and Percy in his cage.

Once we arrive home I throw myself onto the couch.

"So soft." I sigh happily. 

"Well someone is happy to be home." Alfie vlogs me.

"Sleep." I groan.

"I'm sorry hun. But you don't want jetlag." Zoe shakes her head.

"Well at this rate, I wouldn't mind."I shrug.

"Me neither." Alfie agrees.

"That bed is calling my name." Zoe groans.

"Just a powernap?" I ask.

"Fine." Zoe agrees.

We head upstairs and I change into warm pjs. I turn off my light and close my curtains. I make sure every door is closed and I fall into a blissful sleep.

"Evie. Evie Evelyn. Evelyn." Zoë repeats waking me up.

"What time is it?" I groan.

Ten past seven. The next morning." She says.

"What a nap!" I laugh.

"You have dance school today." She reminds me.

"Ughhhh." I groan.

"Don't worry, they should go easy." She chuckled.

She leaves and I get up and go to my bathroom. I take a shower and change into this.

 I take a shower and change into this