19//Office singing

"Evie." Zoe calls out walking into my room.

"Dance has been cancelled." She tells me.

"What why?" I ask.

"Dunno. They just sent out a text saying it's cancelled." She tells me.

"Oh okay." I shrug.

"Alf and I are going to the office. Do you want to come along?" She asks.

"Em alright." I nod.

I change into

I put my hair into a side braid

I put my hair into a side braid. I don't put any makeup since effort. I skip downstairs and Alfie pulls me into a hug.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"I'm cold." He chuckles.

"Valid reason." I shrug.

"I know." He laughs.

I make myself a bowl a cereal and eat it in peace, until you know, Nala sees a bird.

"Thanks Nala." I roll my eyes.

I finish up and wash up. I grab my laptop and put it in my bag, along with its charger and my phone. I'm gonna try get ahead of school. I want to actually finish on time this year.

We get in the car and sing along to the greatest showman tracks. We finally got there since there was an insane amount of traffic.

"Nice of you to show up." Holly jokes.

I put myself in one of the beach huts. I open my laptop and plug in earphones. I put on The Greatest Showman playlist. I manage to finish one week of a subject in an hour. I get my mug and make myself a cup of tea. Zoë is in a meeting, Alfie as well. I played with Nala for a little and decided to take some pictures. I had brought my canon just in case I got bored and I haven't really taken any photos recently.

Nala being my model, we take some very sophisticated shots. Of her playing in her bed.

"Might just have to steal one of them."
Zoë looks over my shoulder and I look at the picture.

"As long as I get picture creds." I smile.

"Duh." She sits in her chair.

"How's Cordially Invited?" I ask.

"I'm so nearly done. I just have a few more lines and revisions." She groans.

"You decided to write the book." I shrug.

"Touché." She nods.

I end up FaceTiming Max  since Isabelle is in school. Harvey is out with his mom.