60|| Nature Breaks

We had returned home from an amazing trip to Canada. Currently Sunny and Nala were messing in the conservatory as I helped Zoë prepare dinner. We had Joe and Dianne around.

Basically Joe and Jade was publicity purposes so they weren't together, just best friends. They staged a breakup before strictly started and now here we are.

Then tomorrow Zalfie organised for them four, me to go to the tree houses.

Sort of feel like I'm gonna be third wheeling but I have songs that need to be written.
-
Seb was coming with us because his parents were going away on an anniversary trip and Zoë and Slfie offered to mind him.

I wake up with a blocked nose and sore throat. I groan and blow my nose. I change into

I don't bother with makeup and put my small suitcase and back pack besid ethe door

I blow my nose once again and Zoë walks in.

"You sick?" She asks.

I nod throwing my tissue into the bin.

"Awww my little baba. The cold got to you." She says hugging me.

"I want hugs to." Alfie says wrapping his arms around the both of us.

Seb then arrives.

-
We arrive at the tree houses and I fall onto the bed.

Seb and I were staying in the kids room. It was two single beds which we actually quite comfortable.

I then changed into the onesies that Zoë bought everyone.

I put on fluffy socks and head to the main area.

Zoë and Diane are currently shaking the boxes under the trees. Seb, Alfie and Joe are looking at them weirdly.

"Not gonna ask." I laugh.

They unwrap them and inside is Christmas baubles. They hang them on the tree and Joe and Dianne head to their room.

"Joe and Dianne are so cute." I say.

"Not as cute as you and Johnny." Seb smirks.

"Shut up." I push him.

"What did happen on that little holiday?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Certainly not what your thinking of." I say.

He laughs and we then talk to Zoë and Alfie. After Joe tried to climb through the hatch.

Zoë does aswell.

"Give it a try Evie!" Zoë says.

I laugh and crawl right through.

So does Seb. After everyone changes and play board games. I end up passing out at eight because I was sick.