15// Plane panic

Its four in the morning in Australia and i'm currently dragging myself out of bed. I change into black adidas leggings, a black tank top and a black and white adidas windbreaker. I shove my white and black superstars on. I pack my carry on and tie my hair into this

I drag my suitcase out to the hall and do a double check of my room so I didn't miss anything. I make sure I have my passport n my bag.

"EVIE!"Annie exclaims running over.

We hug and then I hug Hayley.

"I'll miss you both." I frown.

"We'll miss you." Annie states leaning her head on my shoulder.

"You flying back to Maryland or L.A?" I ask.

"L.A" Annie tells me.

Zoe and Alfie come out of their room, looking tired.

"Get me into bed." Alfie groans before realising everyone was there.

"Morning." He looks down.

"Even the best of us do it." I yawn resting my head on his arm.

"Yes they do." Alfie agrees yawning.

"Well you are looking wide awake!" Chris Ingham walks over.

"Dad!" Isabelle covers her ears.

"Sleep." I mutter placing my head in Isabelle's shoulder.

"Max your girlfriend is making my arm cramp." Isabelle jokes pushing me into Max once the parents walk over to the seating area.

I bury my head into Max's chest while blushing.

"Awwww." Annie walks over.

"Annie!" Isabelle covers her ears.

"You gonna take your head out of there?" Max whispers.

"When they stop embarrassing me." I muffle.

I remove my head from his jumper and he swings an arm around me. Thankfully now and are down there as we manage to eat to the airport and past security no problem whatsoever.

The LeBlanc's and Jayden's flight is leaving in twenty minutes.

"I'm actually going to miss you so much." I frown hugging the two.

I end up crying, Jayden and Annie do too.

We wave goodbye and I latch onto Zoe's side. She runs her fingers through my hair.

"Did I mention that Isabelle cries too. It was certainly like we were never gonna see each other again.

Sarah and Zoë leave to get drinks so I sigh falling into a seat.

"You'll see them again." Max smiles sitting beside me.

"Yes but they helped me through a lot. I miss them already." I frown.

Max wraps an arm around me. I rest my head on his shoulder. My eyes droop close.

"Come on hun. Our plane is going to leave." Zoë says.

"Coming." I yawn opening my eyes.

She takes my hand and we board the plane.

Harvey, Max, Isabelle and I managed to get seats together. It's like a four person pod thingy. During the flight we all do some sort of school. Isabelle does homework she got given.

"Done." I exclaim closing my school program.

"That took forever." Isabelle groans.

"The lunch cart is coming." Harvey widens his eyes.

"Calm down!" I laugh.

We open our menus and I decide to get pancakes and a smoothie.

We order and wait for it to come out.

"Back to cold England." Isabelle groans.

"At least I'm back at dancing." I shrug. "And I get to see Nala!"

"Why is it always so cold on planes." I grumble once the air hostess takes my stuff away.

"Because..." Harvey starts.

"Exactly." I nod.

We sit the rest of the plane ride. Talking about random topics.

"My dream wedding!" Harvey exclaims once we had run out of boring topics.

"Oh." I shrug.

I blank out after that.

What are we. We being Max and I. I mean we sorta flirt. Or what is it. I'm pretty sure the aquarium was a date. It was right? Or was it not.

Ugh. Why is crushing so confusing.

I close my eyes and drift off. Again.

"Think you could get away?"a voice says.

"Well well we'll. not for long." A male voice taunts.

I'm in a dark, dim lit room. I squeeze my eyes shut and open them again. Gia and James were circling around me. I was bound to a chair. No escape.

"ZOË. ALFIE!" I shout.

"No no no." Gia laughs.

"They don't notice. They are all sleeping." James says.

"Why?" I say. "Why are you doing this?"

"I've never liked you personally. I was hoping the fire would kill you. But damn that didn't work." James shakes his head.

"You stole the spotlight. I should have answered the door. Not the little, vulnerable anxiety freak." Gia says.

"So now. We can get our revenge. And revenge is best served hot af." Gia smiles.

James pours gasoline all over the floor.

I sob and sob trying to escape from my chair. I know for definite what is going to happen. Gia throws a lighter down, they make a run for it.

Once the flames come close to touching I'm jerked awake.

I grip onto whoever woke me up. Tears coating my eyes. I feel myself shaking. On a plane. One of the worst places to have a panic attack. I try to take deep breaths but they keep falling short. Trying to keep up with my faster than normal heartbeat. Nothing was working. The person who I figured out was Max was beckoning someone over.

"Come on hun. In through your nose, out through your mouth. Like me." Zoe takes my hands.

I try desperately to try and copy her breathing, but there was still fear inside. A wave of panic washed over me as I heard voices in my head. The voices belonging to Gia and James.

I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping to stop the voices. I open my eyes again. I'm still breathing extremely quick and nothing is slowing down. Soon the light gets dimmer. I squeeze on Zoe's hands in one last attempt to calm down but I pass out. The voices still continuing in my head.

Forgot to update. Really sorry
991 words