5|| Oh Christmas tree

10/12

It's now the tenth and we are getting and decorating the tree! Zoë has managed to stop herself from decorating until now. She was so excited last night.

One I wake up Zoë started blasting Christmas songs through the speakers.

"Thanks Zo." I rub my eyes.

"No problem hun." She smirks running into my wardrobe. She throws a jumper at me

A pair of leggings, and she places my white yeezys beside my door

She runs out probably to torment Alfie. I shake my head and chuckle at the thought.

I change into what she picked out and do my hair. I put

(So it's November first when I'm writing this. It's 12:12 am but I had a lot of sweets from Halloween. And I don't have school. But I may be listening to Christmas music.. it's November first... i maybe have an addiction. And a Christmas movies channel has been put on to so guess here I'll be the whole of November/December. So there's an update. BYEEEEEE)

After changing I do my makeup which is just primer, foundation, concealer, highlight and mascara. I put on lip balm and I get a text form Conor.

~~~~~~~~
Conor 🎤
Yo Evie. Since ya know. I'm a singer. You're a bloody great singer you are doing a cover with me. I've already asked your parents. It's to Christmas lights by Coldplay. We'll be recording on the sixteenth. Make sure to wear a Christmas jumper. CONOR

Me
Em okay. Thanks. Your are great too. I'll learn it EVIE

~~~~~~
What did I just agree to.

I take a mirror selfie and post it to Instagram.

Let it snow

I then run down and see Zalfie and Zoë at the breakfast bar thing. I take my share of food off of the plate it was places on. I make Alfie coffee and Zoë an orange juice. I make myself a cup of tea.

During breakfast Alfie kept glancing at Zoë and smiling. Hmmmmm. What's going on.

I finish my cereal and put the bowl in the dishwasher.

"Let's go!" Zoë squeals excitedly.

"We're coming!" Zoë laughs wrapping his arm around Zoë.

"I'm so excited!" Zoë says to her vlogging camera.

"No way!" I say sarcastically strapping myself into the seat.