9//Australia bound

I'm skipping ahead toend of  February cause that's when exciting stuff happens!

Zoë, Alfie and I are getting in a can going to Gatwick airport. I'm dressed in

We are flying out to Australia

We are flying out to Australia . Alfie and Zoë HAVENT been to playlist in years so they are really excited. Zoë got emotional with Tyler over FaceTime. They are going to get the original gang back together. My low-key fangirl is screaming inside.

We arrive at the airport and Zoë runs into Niomi arms.

Louise walks in with Pearl on her hip and Liam on her other side.

"CHUMMY!" Zoë squeals running over.

Suddenly the whole squad walks in and Niomi and Marcus are actaully friends! Making getting the squad back again so much easier.

We go through security and Max and Harvey arrive. I'm actually so happy considering everyone was about the age of twenty.

As they walk up I video them and put it up on my insta story. I put a caption on it saying.

Look who I've spotted 👀

I then get up from my suitcase and run over. It's my carryon bag.

Does anyone else do this? When I'm flying to England I bring a smaller bag so it counts as a carry on and when we are in a place with no seats I literally just sit on my suitcase. Anyway

I hug both of them and a girl runs over.

"Hi can I get a picture with you three. I'm such a big fan. " She squeals.

"Aww thanks. Absolutely loving your top by the way." I smile commenting on her Sugg life merch.

We take pictures and then Sarah and Chris meet the squad. Janya haven't arrived. Mark and Eleanor aren't coming because they go to an actual school so Tanya's mother is looking after them. Darcy is with Matt. So the only British children are Max, Harvey and I. There is Pearl but....

Max and I play with Pearl and we offer to babysit.

"Who knows what's else they'll do while babysitting." Louise raises her eyes brows.

"LOUISE!" Zoë and I exclaim.

"What!" She holds up her hands.

I roll my eyes and go back to Max and Pearl.

I look at Max playing with Pearl. They way he's so gentle with her warms my heart. He'd be a great dad when he's older.

"Would youse like anything from like costa or something?" Alfie asks.

"Can I get a double chocolate chip frap?" I ask.

"Yeah. Max?" Alfie asks.

"Vanilla bean frap." He asks.