30|| The greatest show

show day. Well the first day. Thankfully I don't have to be there till nine. We have matinees at 12 pm. Zoe and Alfie are coming to the evening shows today and the last day. I showered last night and now i'm freaking out. I didn't realise I would be this nervous.

"Calm down love. Just imagine they aren't there." Zoe tells me hugging me. #

I nod and rest my head on her shoulder.

We all get in the car. Zoe walks me in and kisses my head.

"I'll see you at four." She waves and I head to the girls dressing room.

Thankfully there is folding dividers so we aren't all huddled in a corner. We get o hang out on stage, stretching and talking.

"Shawn Mendes' new songs are just bae." Seb says.

"They are amazing!" I state.

"I need him to be my alarm everyday." He says.

"Him everyday, waking you up with his guitar." I say.

"I wish." Seb says.

"We can only dream." I say falling back.

"Wishing your boyfriend could be there." Cheryl says.

"What boyfriend?" I ask.

"What's his name. Max?" She says.

"He wasn't a boyfriend." I turn back around.

"Okay everyone. Hat makeup and costumes lets go." Kara says.

We get to the changing rooms and I put on my costume. Next I do my red eye makeup. I tie my hair into a high pony. After I do my base and lip and slip on my black jazz shoes.

I take a drink and start running over my part in the dance. Cheryl is also in the dance so we are at opposite ends practicing.

"Okay. Can the Greatest show please come along with me." A stage director says.

Cheryl and I walk out and she pushes past me strutting up to someone.

"Seb!" I dramatically hold my hand out.

"Evelyn." He holds his hand out.

"I'm so nervous." He says.

Then it kicks in. I'm going on stage, in front of so many people.

"Don't worry. It will be fine." He says.

He hugs me but then has to go to the opposite side of the stage.

Thankfully the curtain is down.

"Calm down smurfette." Jack walks over.

I close my eyes and focus on my breathing.

Jack rubs my back and we soon get into places.

I hug Seb and then we have a group hug.

"Come on guys." Jack says.

He's playing the part of P.T Barnum.

I get to my place and start with my hand on my hip. I take deep breaths and the curtain rises. Spotlights are then placed on each dancer. As each woah is sand we each make a different pose. I can see Seb and he can see me. He's facing the back of the stage so he makes a weird face and I have to hold in my laughter.

(I don't really want to describe the dances so you can just imagine one. I don't dance soooooo.)

The curtains fall and I fall back onto Jack.

"Im too tired." I state.

"Grease dance is on in twenty minutes." A stage director says.

"Nooooo!" Seb and I complain.

------

After the dance, we both are not on for the next half hour. For that time I was watching a load of Josh Pieters videos.

"Do you ever do anything but watch youtube videos?." Seb groans.

"I mean I make videos sometimes." I laugh. Since there was girl and boys changing rooms we were sitting in like a commom room between the both.

"Nooooo." He rolls his eyes.

"Did you not know. Evie Deyes, look it up sweetie." I joke.

"Omg you're Zalfie's daughter!" A girl who was it the common room squeals.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"I mean I know you have danced here but I never knew your full name. I always thought you looked alike. Can I get a picture?" She asks.

"Of course." I smile.

She gets out her phone and takes a picture.

"Lovely meeting you." I smile.

"Thank you." She smiles running off.

"You want a picture too hun." I joke to Seb.

"You bet ya." He nods.

I laugh and spend a bit more time watching until we have to change. I change into

Black leggings and

Black leggings and

I tie my hair into a high ponytail and do light makeup

I tie my hair into a high ponytail and do light makeup. Thankfully. We get out on stage and do a dance to Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man.

This is only the day time show and I'm exhausted. I know what I'm doing when I get home. Sleep.

Sorry I haven't posted. I've been sick and just wasn't up to writing at all. I know this chapter is short but that's all I have right now. I do have ideas though.

--
Does anyone watch Love island or love island Australia. I'm literally obsessed
--
Anyways very sorry for the short chapter but I will have better chapters.

Byeeeeeeeee
821 words