6// New peeps

"We are meeting some very special peeps today" Alfie says to his camera."They're about Evie's age and very popular on the app Music.ly and YouTube.

Who could it be? I though to myself while getting changed. I change into

I tie my timberlands and leave my hair in its natural waves

I tie my timberlands and leave my hair in its natural waves. I do a small bit of makeup and paint my nails white. I run downstairs and sit at the table where cereal, milk and orange juice is laid out. As I spoon the food into my mouth I continue to wonder who it could be.

"Alfie. How many is the 'peeps' and what age are they?" I ask trying to investigate.

"Two boys and they are twelve." He wiggles his eyebrows.

I choke on my cereal.

"So that means I'm allowed." I wiggle mine.

"Meh" he shrugs walking off to get changed.

Twelve and two boys.

I look up Musical.ly starts that are twelve and two boys. Must be twins. The first people that come up are Max and Harvey. Hmm could be them.

"Let's goooo" Zoë shouts throughout the house.

"Coming!" Alfie and I shout back a reply.

I close my door and swing my satchel onto my shoulder.

I grab my coat and run out the door.

Zoë throws me the Range Rover keys so I think I know which car we are going in. Obviously the Audi. I place my stuff in the back and make myself comfy. Zoë and Alfie get in as we start our way to wherever.

I scroll through social media as Zoë and Alfie talk about these people, without using their names. I've actually been DMing and snap chatting the Mills. Its been about a month. Zalfie know obviously because they check my socials all except snap chat because I don't really add anyone but friends.
We arrive in Oxford at last. We wait by the river for them.

"What would you do if I pushed you in the river." A voice says in my ear.

"Slap you in the fa- Harvey!" I squeal turning around.

"I'm heartbroken." Max says from the side.

"She's my best friend." Harvey states pulling me into him.

"GROUP HUG!" Max demands hugging Harvey and I.

A/n I'm changing Max and Harvey's ages for the purpose of this story. Mkay.

I get squished in between the Mills.

"A nice suprise?" Zoë and Sarah ask.

"You didn't know?" We ask eachother at the same time.

"Parents." We joke right after.

"Let's go have some fun!" Zoë exclaims dragging us.

Sarah and Zoë chat, Chris and Alfie chat and Max, Harvey and I chat.

"What were you going to say before you turned around?" Max asks.

"I was going to say I would have slapped him in the face and dragged him in with me." I say.

"Should've pushed her. Would  have loved to see Harvey squealing like a girl." Max laughs.

"Shut it before I push you in." Harvey says.

"Is Harvey getting all embarrassed?" Max teases.

"He doesn't like me being around him and girls. I wonder why?" Max whispers in my ear.

We both laugh and continue walking to god knows where.

We get to a little cafe and decide to have a nice hot drink and a little pastry. Us kids get a table of our own. I get a hot chocolate with loads of cream and froth on top and a croissant. Max decides to Live on Musical.ly.

"Ello guys." Max chirps after swallowing some pastry.

"We are here with the one, the only. What's your full first name?" Harvey asks.

"Evelyn." I laugh.

"Evelyn. What's your middle name?" He asks.

"I'd really rather not say." I shake my head.

"Snapchat it to me." He mouths.

Never really liked my middle name.

"Deyes!" Harvey does jazz hands.

"That took like two minutes." Max laughs.

I look at some of the comments.

"Snapchat already? Fully support. Wait what's Harvey and Evie's ship name?" One comment reads.

"Comment ship names" Max mouths.

I slap him in the arm. Harvey didn't notice what Max had said so he gives me a weird look.

"Still do it" he mouths holding his arm.

Max and I are sitting on one side and Harvey on the other.

Max insisted on sitting there.

Dimg

I look down at my phone and see Harvey has snapped me.

*****
Harvey Mills.

Soooo what is your middle name

Me

Ugh do I have to say?? 😷😁

Harvey Mills
Yuppa😇😊

Me
Okay it's.....

Harvey Mills.

....

Me
Oh look is that the time?
*******************

I place my phone on the table and take a sip out of my drink.

"Harvey has Evie's phone?" Max looks through the comments.

I look down at the table and my phone appears to be in Harvey's hands.

"Harvey Mills!" I scold hi taking my phone out of his hand.

He's changed his name to

Harvey the better twin😇😄😆
And Max's name to

Max the ugly twin😷😷

"Harvey. You and Max are identical twins." I sigh putting my head down on the table

I show Max my phone and he starts laughing.

"You called yourself ugly." He breaths holding onto the edges of the table.

He regains his breath and looks through more of the comments while I sip on my hot chocolate.

"Evarvey! Yess. You are getting a follow." He says

I roll my eyes as Harvey groans.

This is going to start a trend.

Max ends the live stream and we leave the cafe.

We spent the rest of the day walking around Oxford.

We met a few fans of the both of us and Zalfie.

Harvey and I fall back as we get into a deep conversation.
"Oh and just to be clear. I'm not the one who likes you." Harvey whispers into my ear. "Guess who"

Max Luca Mills.

Hellooooo. I was sick writing this on a Monday. What are the chances right? So I've been sitting on my couch, I've watched Gilmore Girls nearly all day. Anyone else want a relationship like Rory and Deans? In early season 1. Like ugh they so adorable. Also Maxie or Evarvey?Anyway I'm feeling nice so I updated today. Byeeeeeeeeee

1033 words