44|| My Hero

It was about 5:30 am. I had woken up early for no reason. I couldn't get back to sleep so I made a cup of tea for myself. We went to bed around 3:00am. I was sitting outside on the cushions at the end of the garden when a figure leaves the house.

As the person comes closer I see Johnny.

"Morning." I smile.

He smiles sitting beside me with tea in his hand.

"Why did we stay up so late." He groans.

I laugh and sip more of my tea.

Talking for a little while we both start quietly singing day and night.

I record a little and post it to my Snapchat with the little caption
Early morning singing sessions

We head inside and Zoë is currently just sitting on our phone.

"Good morning. Would you two like some breakfast?" She asks.

We both nod and she begins to prepare pancakes. We go back to the lounge and sit on the couch o was sleeping on. We decide to watch day and night reactions on my laptop so I gave him an ear pod. We watched about two and then we were called to breakfast.

We ate and then changed into clothes. I changed into an Orange Sugg life x Pb merch hoodie and black leggings. I tied my hair up into a ponytail.

Then we got to wake Annie, Lauren and Hayden up since they were the only ones not up. Johnny and I decided to e like their parents and wake them up by taking their covers and opening the blinds.

We high-fived leaving the room. Soon after we see them all changed and eating breakfast.

We both went on our phones until everyone was ready to leave.

"We are meeting Poppy, Sean and Mark there." Zoë tells us.

We nod and get into cars.

It's Johnny, and Hayden in Dales car and Lauren, Annie and I in the Range Rover. So Katie is joining the boys in Dales car.

We arrive at it looks massive.

"I'm so excited!" Lauren cheers.

We get out and we are shown where to start. We take off our shoes and the adults start to run. Kids wait a while and then start running. I was vlogging on my phone. We went through all the little spikey bits and got through to the poles going from each side.

Hayden perfectly swan dives then tumbles and stands.

"Ten!" We all shout.

Johnny then tries it but fails miserably.

"Maybe like a half point?" I shrug.

He starts running towards me but I stopped by the pole.

"I'll get you one day EVIE DEYES. ONE DAY!" He shouts.

We all laugh and return to the course. When it was at the orange inflatable beams I fall the first time and land in Johnny's arms.

"Your my hero!" I exaggerate.

We both stay serious for a little before bursting into laughter.