(3)Satin Smooth Sailing

'Secrets normally don't stay secret...'

Satin Smooth Sailing

"Conrad is not going to like that I'm skipping so much class

"Conrad is not going to like that I'm skipping so much class..."

Thanatos shook his head and mumbled; "Leave it to Aurora to worry about school when there's a serial killer on the loose..."

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his arm; the feel of his hard leather armour sending a shudder down my spine. Thanatos shot me a smirk; "Just be glad you managed to get me out of bed."

I chuckled as he tenderly stroked a hand down my arm; "Well, the fact that Hypnos practically chased us out of our room helped."

I blushed even now as I thought of this morning. Hypnos wasn't in a particularly cheery mood as Thanatos and I overslept. We were meant to meet him downstairs, ready to leave to Hades by eight, but the previous night things had gotten a bit... heated.

Thanatos was taking full advantage of the fact that we were now completely intimate. I couldn't quite remember the last time I'd worn proper clothes; well, other than lingerie he'd so eagerly provided.

At first I was wary- I didn't want to wear anything that had been previously 'used', but much to my surprise, Thanatos had already been 'collecting' lacy pieces of underwear for me ever since we returned back from Caneyville after the holiday.

Forward? Extremely; but I couldn't stay mad at him- especially when he threw the 'I just couldn't help myself; I wanted to spoil you'.

'Spoil me, or you?'- I'd asked, and he'd merely grinned and handed me a red, strappy bra.

What a manipulator, but I loved him for it.

Even now, as we sat in his carriage, I was wearing something he'd specially picked out for me about a week ago- a matching set of teal lingerie, the underwear a little too tight for my taste, but clearly perfect for his. And what expensive taste it was- not that they lasted very long. Thanatos had a tendency to tear and rip things; I felt my tights clench just thinking about it.

I didn't mind wearing these extremely provocative pieces really; it made me feel sexy and if it pleased Thanatos, I'd gladly wear it.

"You two finally ready?" Hypnos stepped into the carriage and seated himself across from us, his grey attire elegant and pressed. His blond locks were pushed back and his clear orange eyes looked much more rested today than they were yesterday. Must be from the sound-proof spell Thanatos finally put up after I yelled at him.

"Always." Thanatos lazily swung his leg onto the other and tugged me closer into his big chest. I cuddle into him and smiled up at Hypnos; "Sleep well?"

"Hmm... Better. How about you?"

"Good." I smiled, but suddenly my thoughts were invaded by a husky voice-