(19)White Named

PART 2 OF THE WHITE DAWN

'We have a name

'We have a name...' 

White Named

"That's it!" I smacked the iron rod onto the wooden table, leaving a dent in the surface

"That's it!" I smacked the iron rod onto the wooden table, leaving a dent in the surface. "I've had it!"

I grabbed Hermes by the neck and squeezed, not caring if I happen to snap his neck again or cause his eyeballs to pop out from his skull. My tolerance was done.

"Thana-" Hypnos attempted to stop me, but I was beyond help. "You little prick!" I twisted his neck and the young god gasped for air, his black and blue eyes filling with tears. The cell lit up with screams that sounded more like they should come from a dying pig.

"No, let- h-him!" Hermes coughed and grinned through the pain; "I-I'll just po-p back t-to lif-AH!" I pushed my fingers through his eyes and felt them burst under the pressure, sending blood and juice everywhere. I dropped him onto the floor.

Hypnos groaned; "Dammit! I just had this washed!" He wiped off the streams of blood from his grey cloak.

"Shut up!" I growled at my twin and turned my attention to the crying god on the ground. "I am NOT your playmate, you brainless buffoon! The more time you waste, the more danger Aurora is in! I'm going to strike a deal with you, but only this once..."

Hermes cried out in pain and nodded his head- the torture was finally getting to him. There were only so many times a man could resurrect himself.

I grabbed his face between my fingers and brought it up to mine, my voice low and menacing; "Now listen well, you useless waste of space... If you give us a name, I swear to you I will not tear Autolycus limb from limb with my own teeth and this is the last bargain I offer you. Ever. Take it or watch your precious son die right before your newly mended eyes."

"Lies!" He yelled. Hermes howled in pain as I dipped a finger into his eyes socket. He tried to push my hand away, but without any food or water for three weeks, he was ridiculously weak compared to me. Even at full strength, he couldn't even try to match my power.