(16.2)Silent Avalanche

A quick PART 2, which you know by now means just a fun chapter with usually some x-rated content.

Enjoy! Xx

Silent Avalanche (Part 2)

"Now," I smiled softly at her, Aurora's eyes slanted with content; "Are we done working for the day?"

Aurora grinned and nodded her head, her eyes glued to mine; "Yes, sir..."

I chuckled and pulled her up so she was seated on the large couch. I climbed off of her and stretched out my back, my muscles sore from the long day's spell crafting. I forgot just how much energy even the most basic of spells could drain.

My body jerked forward as I suddenly felt a strong pair of hands on my ass. I twisted my head around to peer down at Aurora with wide eyes and a surprised smirk. She giggled her hands playing with my rear; "Wha-"

"Don't act so surprised..." She teased; "You can't expect me not to touch it when you're flaunting it right in my face."

I chuckled and stood still as she clasped her hands on my rear and wiggled it. I rolled my eyes, but in no way was I not enjoying this impish little deed. "And I'm the pervert..."

Aurora scoffed, my plump rear in her hands as she squeezed; "Where do you think I get it from?"

"Are you done?" I didn't want her to be. I didn't mind having her play with me. She could do anything she wanted with me.

"Not by a long shot." She pulled me towards her and I stumbled back, but quickly regained my footing. She's a little tigress. I purred; "No rush..."

She chuckled and I shivered as I felt her cold hand slide up my black shirt, untucking it from my pants and pulling it up so she could feel my muscled back. Her hand glided up till she couldn't reach, so she stood up from the couch to get better access. I felt her press her hips against my rear and I bit my inner cheek.

Did I say I was drained of energy? Yeah, apparently not...

"Ooh, have you been working out more?" Aurora asked, her hand tracing the muscled patterns in my back, all the way down from my shoulder to the 'V' in my back. I laughed and turned my head slightly; "Not really..."